Frustration Board
Jul 30, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #16 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People with a sense of self-entitlement.

That's right up there with me. Add to that, People who must identify themselves in some ideological group, product or a brand and think they are on the right or "correct" side while any thoughts are not their own but the subscribed entities.

Jul 30, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #19 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enthusia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People who ask for pics in the for sale forums and then do not even try to pm you after you spend your precious time taking the pics and posting them.

[size=xx-large]X2![/size]

I guess for some prospective buyers common courtesy is unwarranted in the "For Sale" threads...

Also dynamiccrushing sound/music engineers.

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:19 AM Post #20 of 42
People who don't bother to read threads, especially in the FS forums when terms are clearly laid out and and where most questions are answered.

angry_face.gif

Jul 30, 2008 at 6:11 AM Post #22 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by monolith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"CONUS only"

Lazy, lazy people.

Yeah, that one is my #2 frustration. Followed by those who just hang in the fast lane on the highway.

Jul 31, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #24 of 42
people who live in sydney ... in general most of them are arrogent rude snobbs with pioneer headphones.

Aug 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM Post #25 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Junesequa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
people who live in sydney ... in general most of them are arrogent rude snobbs with pioneer headphones.

I don't have pioneer headphones!
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 9, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #26 of 42
The multitudes of 'supernatural romance/action' books taking up valuable shelf space in the SF/Fantasy section.

The fascination with celebrities.

The idea that Hollywood has 'run out of ideas' so they have to make crap and remake old crap.

Good musicians are barely making ends meet while 'manufactured' singers/dancers can't seem to make enough to purchase some reality pills.

Why humanity keeps doing the easy thing rather than the smart thing.

Why kids can't pull up their pants!

Aug 9, 2008 at 4:23 PM Post #28 of 42
The Canadian telecom industry. It sucks, plain and simple.

Also the Olympic opening ceremonies. What a waste of time

Aug 13, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #30 of 42
Insurance companies!

Im having to go to the crappiest dentist 30 minutes away from here, when there are plenty of wonderful dentists literally 5 minutes away, but who charge more than is "acceptable". Or maybe they are not on the special list that you have to pay off the insurance companies to be on.

And then trying to weasel out of all costs, and leaving families broke or unable to seek medical help. My Uncle has Brain Cancer, and the Insurance companies won't pay for physical therapy! And his wife is a pianist and doesn't make that much money and she is having nervous break downs and can't make ends meet to pay for the therapy, and they have insurance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back