Frogs on Keyboards...
Aug 17, 2007 at 8:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Rise To The Top

1000+ Head-Fier
Kinda random, but a few moments ago, this frog randomly appeard on my keyboard (I noticed it when a bunch of random numbers appeard when I was typing). The thing was atleast 2 inches long, and was jumping on and off my Number pad. I put a bag over it, brought it outside, and put it in my pond. And yes, it was a frog, a baby bull frog to be exact. Kinda funny, and made my night.

Aug 17, 2007 at 9:01 AM Post #2 of 34
Haha, how random and cute was that.

The best kind of humor is when you least expect it.
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:37 AM Post #3 of 34
That IS cute.
tongue.gif

My biggest fear in this neck of the woods is that it could be a baby gator and I'd loose a finger before I noticed it!
biggrin.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:02 AM Post #5 of 34
We haven't had any gators in the house; thankfully, but we have had a few frogs sneak in, and they can show up in the most unusual of places rather unexpectedly.

One of our neighbors a few years ago was telling us about having some snacks, including a veggie tray, on their coffee table while watching a football game, and while reaching for a goodie had his hand bumped by a frog trying to walk away. He said it didn't try to jump, more like just got out of his way.

Perhaps the little critter was just staying around for the game and some snacks!

The neighbor said he waited and took the frog outside at halftime, but that may have been more for embellishment of the story, understanding our neighbors personality.

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:51 AM Post #7 of 34
I used to get frogs in my bathroom all the time. They came down through the exhaust fan. Once my mom found a dead squirrel in the toilet. It apparently Came down through a pipe to let off sewer pressure then came through the U-bend in the toilet, but then drowned
frown.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #8 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A frog on your keyboard?

What have you been smoking!

Nothing, but it scared the crap out of me, it was 4am when it happend.

Aug 17, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like Turtles

Want one for free? (you would pay S&H from Atlanta, Georgia) My brother has a pretty good size turtle which he would like to find a new owner for. Here is a pic (click the thumbnail to view the full size pic).

Aug 18, 2007 at 2:46 AM Post #13 of 34
Frogs are awesome. So are ducks.

Did you know some frogs around here freeze solid in the Winter, thaw out and hop away in the Spring? I sure couldn't do that, not that I would want to.

Anyway, the baby frog was probably trying to send an e-mail.

Aug 18, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #14 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Want one for free? (you would pay S&H from Atlanta, Georgia) My brother has a pretty good size turtle which he would like to find a new owner for. Here is a pic (click the thumbnail to view the full size pic).

Beautiful tortoise.

Aug 18, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much for shipping to New Zealand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back