Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 25, 2024 at 8:49 PM Post #241 of 447
An online search of your name and business brings up a lot of very critical comments in numerous places over quite a number of years. It seems you like to hear yourself talk and like arguing just for kicks and have done for a long time. Most people like that seem to give up pretty quickly once they have had their fun but not you it seems.

May 26, 2024 at 3:06 AM Post #242 of 447
Am I under some kind of investigation? Where I live the roads and streets don’t stop at the edge of town, they keep going, they go to other towns and to cities.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
The Emperor’s New Quantum Mind

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 4:00 AM Post #243 of 447
Nice fake pro science naysayer rant.
Really? While I obviously didn’t expect you to address any of my points, coming from someone creative enough to invent pages of pseudoscientific drivel for a whole bunch of snake oil products, I expected more than just “you’re ranting”. Especially as you’ve already tried it once in this thread and it backfired on you!

And it has again, because I wasn’t ranting, I was laughing and actually complimenting you, hence the “well done!”. Of all the fake analogies and false equivalencies we’ve seen here over the years from trolls, shills and snake oil salesmen, equating a green marker pen with a black hole easily takes the biscuit, it’s not even a close call. In fact, I don’t think I could come up with a more ludicrous one even if I were deliberately trying to be as ridiculous as possible; “Beethoven and a bag of spanners”, “the tortoise and the Bugatti Veyron”, nope, not even close. So again, well done! ROTFL
Temper, temper. I’m only trying to help you.
You think that posting pseudoscientific BS and pushing snake oil products in a science discussion forum is “trying to help”? Is that another of your false equivalencies; “trying to help” is equivalent to “misrepresenting, lying and trying to scam people”?

G

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 4:06 AM Post #244 of 447
I don’t believe a member of the trade would behave like this. Did the admins just take his word for who he is? I’m going to ask some questions about him on some audiophile social media groups I belong to.

May 26, 2024 at 5:02 AM Post #245 of 447
Am I under some kind of investigation? Where I live the roads and streets don’t stop at the edge of town, they keep going, they go to other towns and to cities.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica

No you are not under investigation but when you acknowledge you are in the audio business, advise others of your name and business, have a comical website and behave so obnoxiously you kind of prompt a quick search to better ascertain who you are and where your nonsensical manner comes from.

Seems you either intentionally set out to annoy people or that is just a byproduct of being a disagreeable prick.

May 26, 2024 at 5:17 AM Post #246 of 447
(checking the all of the above box)

May 26, 2024 at 5:30 AM Post #247 of 447
Seems you either intentionally set out to annoy people or that is just a byproduct of being a disagreeable prick.
That’s the only thing I’m (mildly) curious about. Does he set out to troll and annoy people or does he set out to scam people with snake oil products and only trolls and annoys them when no one is stupid enough to take his BS claims and products seriously? This brings us right back to where we started about 80 posts ago and the question of whether it was just satire or he really was a ridiculous snake oil peddler.

G

May 26, 2024 at 5:34 AM Post #248 of 447

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
You are simply on the completely wrong forum sir! I'm sure there are discussion boards out there where people are "flat earthers of audio" aka audiophools and actually might welcome your pseudoscience. Try those.

May 26, 2024 at 5:35 AM Post #249 of 447
I don’t think he’s the person he claims to be. He probably set up a quick google mail account under that name and the lazy admins took his word for it and dubbed him a member of the trade. I think he’s one of our regular tag team trolls. They see that the admins allow this to go on with impunity and it attracts them like flies at a dog kennel.

He’s not here to promote hoodoos or pseudo science. He’s here to jack us. It’s the same with the other one. Har de har har. What a larf.

If someone has the energy to do it, screen cap a few of his choicest comments and email them to the contact us on the MD website. Make sure to cc Jude so the real guy can have some choice words with him about the head Fi admins allowing trolls to steal his identity.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 5:54 AM Post #250 of 447
Temper, temper. I’m only trying to help you.
I have to admit the products of Machina Dynamica have helped me to laugh a lot over the years. They are easily among the most ridiculous/comical audio products I have ever seen. If you knew how much we laughed at Brilliant Pebbles in the acoustics lab I worked in! Thank you for that! In a way I almost wish morons buy your products, because they are so over the top in their silliness. Machina Dynamica makes the World funnier. In that sense you kind of deserve to be a profitable business as crazy as it sounds coming from my mouth...

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 5:56 AM Post #251 of 447
Let the Inquisition begin. Everything is topsy turvy. Me topsy, you turvy. If I’m not me who am I? 😳

Note to self: the odds of me making it to Headphoneus Supremus are looking mighty slim. 🙁

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 6:07 AM Post #252 of 447
Everyone wants to be a Headphoneus Supremus round here :wink:

Kikuchiyo.gif

May 26, 2024 at 6:41 AM Post #253 of 447
Really? While I obviously didn’t expect you to address any of my points, coming from someone creative enough to invent pages of pseudoscientific drivel for a whole bunch of snake oil products, I expected more than just “you’re ranting”. Especially as you’ve already tried it once in this thread and it backfired on you!

And it has again, because I wasn’t ranting, I was laughing and actually complimenting you, hence the “well done!”. Of all the fake analogies and false equivalencies we’ve seen here over the years from trolls, shills and snake oil salesmen, equating a green marker pen with a black hole easily takes the biscuit, it’s not even a close call. In fact, I don’t think I could come up with a more ludicrous one even if I were deliberately trying to be as ridiculous as possible; “Beethoven and a bag of spanners”, “the tortoise and the Bugatti Veyron”, nope, not even close. So again, well done! ROTFL

You think that posting pseudoscientific BS and pushing snake oil products in a science discussion forum is “trying to help”? Is that another of your false equivalencies; “trying to help” is equivalent to “misrepresenting, lying and trying to scam people”?

G
Name calling seems to be your strong suit. If you’re pretending to be out of touch you’re doing an excellent job. One assumes you’re one of the forum’s shock troops. 😀

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 6:47 AM Post #254 of 447
I have to admit the products of Machina Dynamica have helped me to laugh a lot over the years. They are easily among the most ridiculous/comical audio products I have ever seen. If you knew how much we laughed at Brilliant Pebbles in the acoustics lab I worked in! Thank you for that! In a way I almost wish morons buy your products, because they are so over the top in their silliness. Machina Dynamica makes the World funnier. In that sense you kind of deserve to be a profitable business as crazy as it sounds coming from my mouth...
The important thing is when you laughed did milk squirt out of your nose? Acoustics lab? Give me a break, who cares?

Dean of Acoustic Engineering School speech to graduating class:

“It’s been a tough year but you finally made it. Some of you will go on to big things, the rest of you will be working in acoustic labs.”

My thesis in school was a preliminary design for a low-power rocket engine for interplanetary space travel using as highly magnetized metal rod that was bombarded by high-energy xenon ions that sputtered atoms off the metal rod and produced 1/10 lb of thrust. I presented this paper at the AIAA conference. Crystals are a lot like metals, they both comprise symmetrical crystal lattice structures.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 6:49 AM Post #255 of 447
I don’t think he’s the person he claims to be. He probably set up a quick google mail account under that name and the lazy admins took his word for it and dubbed him a member of the trade. I think he’s one of our regular tag team trolls. They see that the admins allow this to go on with impunity and it attracts them like flies at a dog kennel.

He’s not here to promote hoodoos or pseudo science. He’s here to jack us. It’s the same with the other one. Har de har har. What a larf.

If someone has the energy to do it, screen cap a few of his choicest comments and email them to the contact us on the MD website. Make sure to cc Jude so the real guy can have some choice words with him about the head Fi admins allowing trolls to steal his identity.
you know, your theorys always suprise me, and make me laugh because you try to be objective but your conclusions just dont make sense at all

How he got the "Joined Apr 26, 2004" tag when its a troll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back