FREE: Sennheiser PX200-II earpad portable headphones (Rules inside)
Nov 30, 2010 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Banned at his own request
Christmas.
Well, these were given to me from HeadRoom (thank them), for free. As I do not listen to them in any way (tried it once), the only (more or less) ethical way to get rid of them is another giveaway. Of course, for free.

The rules are simple:

1. You MUST reside within Canada. Your nationality does not matter as long as you have a residential or commercial address in Canada.
2. The item has not been tested for functionality for at least six (6) months. You assume all risks of receiving a DOA item.
3. The item will be shipped free. You assume all risks of receiving it late, receiving a damaged item or never receiving the item.
3. If you wish to get rid of this item, give it away for free. Do not make monetary profit in any way with this item.
4. Contest closes on 11:59:59 PM ET, December 15, 2010, forum time. All further entries beyond this point are null.
5. One post per contestant. You may post anything that is within the forum rules. Multiple posts automatically voids your participation.

Draw method: Upon closing, the post range (from 2 to ...) will be entered into a Ti-84Plus calculator for random choosing. The winner will be contacted via forum PM for contact information.*
Ship method: Canada Post Regular Parcel.

*Limitations: The winner has 24 hours, forum time, to respond to the PM. If the winner does not respond to this PM, he/she automatically waives the right to this item. The contest will be redrawn until a winner responds within the allotted time.

Thank you. Good luck.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 20
Finally, one for us Canadians 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #5 of 20
FOR Canadians? Imagine that!

These are the exact headphones I'm looking for to Xmas-ize my wife.  She "retired" my PX200s and needs a replacement for her music-lovin'.  If I win, this'll allow me to get her something else she wants and I can score a 2-for-1 appreciation day.  :wink:

Good luck to all fellow can-ooks.

Dec 2, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #7 of 20

Quote:
If you'll consider sending it overseas (Portugal, in my case), I'd take it.

I would take it because a couple of months ago I had to decide whether to buy the Denon P372 or the Sennheiser PX200-II. I chose the Denon without having the chance to listen to the Senns and, although I think I made a good purchase, I'd still like to try them.

Needless to say, I'd give away one of them for free after a short period.

If you have no address in Canada, then this is a void application. Please respond with PM and do not post again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back