Free review chance !! DUNU Detonator DN-22M ingite your passion for music life
Mar 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #16 of 131
My HTC Desire HD With a fancy screen... 
biggrin.gif

Been showing it's age for quite a while now...
Those DN-22M's look like they might actually fit my ears properly.

Mar 11, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #17 of 131
My LG Optimus V is the crappiest of all y'all... none may hope to compare with it in terms of suckage.

Luckily it doesn't matter, because my entry obviously doesn't count. 
smile.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #19 of 131
Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman WT19i

Had this for nearly a year, running Android ICS stock, using Neutron Media Player (a lot better than stock audio player) and it is great for when I dont want to carry my iPod and amp around.
Audio quality is actually very acceptable for a phone, very happy with it.

Mar 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #20 of 131

My beloved iPhone4s on top of my also beloved MacBook Air - my iPhone is my main music source daily (Spotify, Pandora, SkyFM, DiFM, etc) - it gets used to often that these days the battery gets down to 10% within 15 hours (...and that's NOT from making/taking calls), not the best DAP but frankly I don't care too much, its versatility is just un-rivaled 

Dunu DN-22m would be a prefect match for these...
wink_face.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #23 of 131
Quote:
Does it have to be a phone? I have a tablet that handles more communication and music than my phone

Appreciated,  Good question and feedback~~. Tablets indeed do the works. Many use tablets to replace smartphones.

However, this event we stick on smartphones. May we can arrange another event for standard cell phones and Tablets some other time.

Quote:
My LG Optimus V is the crappiest of all y'all... none may hope to compare with it in terms of suckage.

smile.gif

Yeah surely does not count since You already have one lol.

Thanks for sharing your LG Optimus V pic. I believe it might be the ... one as you described.

BTW last year, my dad take a **  E400 home (probably cheaper model or model before that one)

He was so happy about getting his very First smartphone. Then you know the story, I have to figure out it's function and teach him how to use.

surprisingly, I found that I have to touch screen for one second to operate the functions like, touch drag etc.

So every character I type would take at least one second, not even for a word, gosh !!.

I went to check the spec, Hmm... I can only say it barely works.

How about Wi-Fi ?  After two hours trying to follow all the instruction I can find on google. I gave up, it never works.

It's a good lesson to me. I will never buy a too cheap entry level smartphone.

Mar 14, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #24 of 131
I have a iPhone 5 and I will post a picture of it later.
The reason I bought a 32gb model is because of their ability to store enough music for me on the go, even though my music library is 70gb+++. When I want to listen to my music on the go, I found that I want to listen as a enjoyment and relax, rather than being discover and be analytic about the music/equipment. Therefore, I choose the 32gb model so I can keep a few of my favorite tracks/artists to me and enjoy the music. I am a big believer in the quote "Less is more"

Mar 14, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #25 of 131
I don't use my phone for music because I haven't found a pair of iem that pairs well with it.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
The only thing I don't like about this phone is it has a terrible battery, that's why I have that huge thing on the back of my phone. It's an extended battery.

Mar 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #27 of 131
Quote:
Quote:
smile.gif

Yeah surely does not count since You already have one lol.

wink.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Quote:
BTW last year, my dad take a **  E400 home (probably cheaper model or model before that one)

He was so happy about getting his very First smartphone. Then you know the story, I have to figure out it's function and teach him how to use.

surprisingly, I found that I have to touch screen for one second to operate the functions like, touch drag etc.

So every character I type would take at least one second, not even for a word, gosh !!.

I went to check the spec, Hmm... I can only say it barely works.

How about Wi-Fi ?  After two hours trying to follow all the instruction I can find on google. I gave up, it never works.

It's a good lesson to me. I will never buy a too cheap entry level smartphone.

Oh, then you'll hate the Optimus V even more.  The screen is fairly responsive and wi-fi appears to be working.  The problem?  The thing doesn't even have enough memory to remember it's own name.  Forget about trying to be productive with it.  So at the end of the day, you can swipe and connect to wi-fi all you want... you just can't do anything beyond that.

Also, I get the distinct impression that the battery life is a practical joke by LG. 

Mar 18, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #28 of 131

I own the Galaxy S3 and I would love to use it to it's full potential. I know that it is powered by a Wolfson DAC, which is really great equipment and I would love to find a great pair of headphones to start incorporating it in my everyday life. I also have lots of review experience (see my profile) and I have reviewed DUNU headphones before and loved them!

Mar 19, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #29 of 131
Here's a pic of my iphone.  Still the 4s and not the 5.  Sadly you can see the other iphone used to snap the photo of this in the reflection. I've actually used this phone camera for every pic I've uploaded to head-fi because its just so convenient!

Mar 20, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #30 of 131
Quote:
Here's a pic of my iphone.  Still the 4s and not the 5.  Sadly you can see the other iphone used to snap the photo of this in the reflection. I've actually used this phone camera for every pic I've uploaded to head-fi because its just so convenient!

I guess most of us use phone camera more lol.

I think 4s might be more stable than 5. Plenty quality issue exist when it just released. Maybe, I will buy a 5s if it comes out HA.

BTW Something with upgrade, PRO edition, it could be a better choice IMO. It means some critical issue resolved or with better spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back