FREE PL-30 contest
Oct 24, 2008 at 2:36 AM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnXioZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you Fing kidding me dude?
This guy is giving you free awesome headphones. Just Fing take them. It's like your in a Fing condom or something.
Oh and you never know, maybe the guy that handles your package may have dropped his load in the toilet and never washed his hands. Are you ready to take that smell? Are you?

Or maybe I don't feel like being selfish and would rather see someone else in need of some new IEMs have them and use them instead of me wasting them.

And if I ordered them new and they smelled like feces, I'd probably be too busy wondering why they smell like that to open the package.
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnXioZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you Fing kidding me dude?
This guy is giving you free awesome headphones. Just Fing take them. It's like your in a Fing condom or something.
Oh and you never know, maybe the guy that handles your package may have dropped his load in the toilet and never washed his hands. Are you ready to take that smell? Are you?

Jeez. Get a grip. Just because someone has different views from you doesn't mean they're wrong. I, in fact, support i_don't_know in making his decision. It's not like it's easy to give something up.

Dec 20, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #33 of 36
I've never seen this level of kindness before in a forum, and I would like to thank you for offering up what took probably a lot of effort to get. I would love to have these earphones for free, but I doubt giving them to me would prove worthwhile to the community. If no one else is willing to take it, I'll gladly take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back