FREE PL-30 contest
Oct 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #16 of 36
I'm not scared at all. I trust you completely. I just have to get the OK from my parents, and we're good.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, after reading your feedback, I realize I'm about a year late, but congratulations on quitting smoking!

Oct 23, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #17 of 36
Sorry but i still am smoking. I think its great that you check with your parents. its nice to see there are good people out there that listen to their elders. take your time the PL-30 are box up and ready to go when you say so.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and other members do.

Oct 23, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #18 of 36
So do I. I can't wait.

And congratulations for trying to quit then. That's an accomplishment in itself. Not everyone can quit the first time around.

Oct 23, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #19 of 36
So do I. I can't wait.

And congratulations for trying to quit then. That's an accomplishment in itself. Not everyone can quit the first time around.

EDIT: Laggy internet. My bad. How do I delete this?

Oct 23, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #20 of 36
Congrats i don't know! I'm also a 15 year old. (Though not exactly broke at the moment.
biggrin.gif

After trying many full cans (Grado's), I have decided that my Koss KSC75's are good enough and have decided to move on to more portable earphones.

Anywho. Congrats on winning!

Oct 23, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #21 of 36
Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, Lou, my dad is being his usual crazy self (one of those people that never got used to the internet being around), so he and I agreed we'll wait until my mom gets home in a bit and talk about it then. And, I really hope you don't mind me asking, but do they have a smoke smell to them at all?

Oct 23, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #22 of 36
Most likely they will have a smoke smell to them but they are only a week old. Dont fight over this and if you pass on it I understand. Listen to your parents because one day they just wont be there. Parents are very pressus so enjoy them while you can. I miss my MOM alot. She was my best friend.

Oct 23, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #23 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most likely they will have a smoke smell to them but they are only a week old. Dont fight over this and if you pass on it I understand. Listen to your parents because one day they just wont be there. Parents are very pressus so enjoy them while you can. I miss my MOM alot. She was my best friend.

My mom trusts you, but she also brought up that I have a really sensitive sense of smell, so we agreed that it might be better to let someone else have them instead of risk me getting them and never wanting to use them. They would be put to waste if that happened, and someone else that might have liked them would have been let down. So please, go ahead and give them to someone else. At $20, I might be able to buy them anyway in a month or two. And from reading around Head-Fi I know FocalPrice is legit (for these, at least. apparently they do sell some fakes of other brands), but are you 100% sure they are completely safe, and they definitely won't do anything with my parents' credit card? Thanks for the offer, you are a saint. But I'm going to have to reject the PL-30's.

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #24 of 36
Ok cool. Oh you can buy a 20.00 credit card to use at focalprice. Drug stores and banks sell them. Just a thought.

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #25 of 36
Is it 100% safe with PayPal, then? My mom always planned on setting one up for internet purchases (mostly eBay buying/selling), but never got to doing it. Maybe this would be a good reason to finally do it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #26 of 36
I got rip off for over a 1000.00 at paypal. My bank got my all my money back but it was a hassel. Use a limited credit card like I told you about and put only so much money in it. When its spent you can put more money in it.

CONTEST IS OVER FOR NOW. I NEED A BREAK. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PMS AT LENGHT.

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #27 of 36
Do you mean you randomly lost the money, or you tried to buy a $1000 item from a sketchy site? If it's the first one, that is really scary.

Oct 23, 2008 at 11:09 PM Post #28 of 36
Someone just took the money out of my bank acc. I was on it that same night but it took about 2 weeks for a full refund.

Oct 23, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #29 of 36
Woah. O_O

But you have the option of not wiring it directly to your bank account and just putting money into it sometimes though, don't you? At least that's what I thought I heard. It would basically be the same thing as that credit card then, but it's right online and has a dispute-filing option.

Oct 24, 2008 at 1:38 AM Post #30 of 36
Are you Fing kidding me dude?
This guy is giving you free awesome headphones. Just Fing take them. It's like your in a Fing condom or something.
Oh and you never know, maybe the guy that handles your package may have dropped his load in the toilet and never washed his hands. Are you ready to take that smell? Are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back