EdT

100+ Head-Fier
Thank me later
rs1smile.gif

http://www1.freehearingtest.ca

Kid-With-HeadPhones.gif

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #2 of 16
Doesn't work for me.

I click the "Start the hearing test" button, and It says "Testing, testing, 123..." at the top and prompts me to enter my email address at the bottom. Even when I add an address, nothing happens.

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by espire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doesn't work for me.

I click the "Start the hearing test" button, and It says "Testing, testing, 123..." at the top and prompts me to enter my email address at the bottom. Even when I add an address, nothing happens.

Just click on it twice ! no need to enter your email addy

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:59 AM Post #4 of 16
Click on *what* twice? I see a huge white space between the email form and "Testing."

This is the same on Safari and Firefox. Is there a design bug, or am I just an idiot?

Oct 28, 2007 at 4:02 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Click on *what* twice?

The "Play Test Tone"

Oct 28, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #7 of 16
Doesn't work with FireFox. Use crappy IExplorer. BTW, this is a bad test.

Oct 28, 2007 at 4:26 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Doesn't work for me.

I had the same problem as you but then tried the same URL with IE and it worked. So open the link with Internet Explorer and it should work.

Oct 28, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #12 of 16
So, did anyone else think this was spam when they first saw it?

Oct 28, 2007 at 9:45 AM Post #14 of 16
Use IE tab for this BS. Set a smattering of tones without parameters to your listening environment and equipment? Har har har. However even with my pc volume set at 1 notch in both wave and master volume, I can still hear it all just fine, and my hearing ain't that great.

So yeah, the test fails. I win. Where's my cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back