FREE: Monster Jamz IEM giveaway
Nov 30, 2010 at 4:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 107

azncookiecutter

Headphoneus Supremus
Starting to pile up on IEMs that I won't ever use, so need to clear some out. Got these from Monster to replace a pair of Turbines that broke, which I got as a review unit anyway, and turned out to be a shipping error, so they let me keep both for free. Won't make sense to sell them, so it's off to a free home. Will come with headphones, silicon tips of all 3 sizes, and a pouch. Please note they are used, although I will clean them thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol before sending them out. 1 thing I ask is that the winner doesn't sell it, or else I'll be raising hell with them.

Just post in the thread, I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner. 1 entry per person please. Closes on Monday, December 20, 2010, at 11:59 PM.

And disregard the poll, I thought that we can see who voted what, turns out it doesn't.

EDIT: So it turns out while clearing some of my current apartment out, I packed them home a few days ago, which I won't be back till right before Christmas. So I'll be leaving this up till Dec 20th, and pick a winner then. Consider it an after-Christmas present.

[size=medium]
We have a winner!
Thanks to a random number generator:

http://imgur.com/K475h.jpg

pomme de terre, congrats!
PM me your info, and we'll work something out.
[/size]

Nov 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #5 of 107
beavisbuttheadl.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #8 of 107
I'd like a pair of IEMs. Thanks for the giveaway 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #11 of 107
I have yet to win a giveaway. You can't win if you don't play. Please count me in.

Thanks for the chance.

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #13 of 107
Thanks for doing this, I am down. 

I never tried IEM before, would be nice to try a free one to determine if its for me hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back