FREE MiniBox-D amp with all Westone 3 pre-orders at American Techpushers plus more!
May 17, 2007 at 9:17 AM Post #61 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trager /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, Keith............

. I do wish you guys had a better return policy, however...

Got me thinking, a little curious, asto what are American Techpushers Return policy anyways,,

trust me in no way am I trying to sound apprehensive, oops too late ( does any body know what they might be be ) policies I mean

I would expect the norm amongst the industry, but I may be wrong,

This is what I attained from their site,
Return policy:
Q: What is American Techpushers return Policy?

A: It varies from Item to item, depending on the manufacture. If you have a question about a specific product please just contact us.

Q: I need to return a product for refund or exchange. How do I go about this?

A: Please contact us to obtain return Instructions.

I'd call but right now in my time zone, I'm afraid I wouldnt be calling during normal business hours.

And I need to mention that I have yet to see anything negative posted about the company, and dont expect to.
biggrin.gif

Just a little curious as mentioned that's all

May 17, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #62 of 72
So I'm going traveling on June 13th and if I ordered these I would want to be absolutely sure that they would be here before I left. Should I order them now and feel safe that they'll get here? Or, if they will be late, can I at least feel safe that I'll know that in time to cancel my order and get something else? I REALLY want to have an amazing pair of IEMs for my trip...

May 17, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #63 of 72
Just got an update about the Westone 3 and it has been confirmed that it is indeed delayed. Apparently there some problems with the consumer packaging of all things. I am sure Doug will be posting soon about the delay.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 18, 2007 at 4:47 PM Post #64 of 72
It's kinda inevitable to foresee this is gonna happen, because Shure delayed the E500 for a month, Ultimate Ears had defects with their initial batch of Triple.Fi 10 Pro which delayed the launch day for a month. If Westone could get the 3 out on time, they would have already won the war of having the best product launch in the industry
rs1smile.gif

May 21, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #71 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To be clear as possible the Pre-order special will be in effect until the Westone 3 starts shipping.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

That is very generous! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back