Free: Mini-Mini Interconnects
Aug 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
DIY cables are my hobby and I've built up way too large of a collection so I figure these should go to a good home. It's also been a really long time since I've done a giveaway so it's about time I start again.

I built them a while back from some spare silver plated copper and they sound pretty good. I switched my cable stable over to copper/silver coated copper so these have hardly been used. One is terminated with right angle Switchcrafts and one is terminated with straight Neutriks. Both are about 13"-14" long. The right angle uses a 12 wire braid, the straight an 8 wire braid. Post here, if you'd like them. First winner will get his pick, second will get the second cable. I'll choose the winner in 3 days (8.14.2009).

Restrictions:
Post count over 50
Member for at least 3 months
Actually would use the cable

Aug 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #3 of 39
I'd be all over this if it were free RCA interconnects... Good on you, mate. Thanks for doing this, it really gives me faith in the community when I see things like this.

Aug 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #6 of 39
I'd love a good interconnect. I'm just finishing making a cmoy and I'm planning to make some more DIY projects so I'm going to need a few of them. I was thinking of DIY'ing 2 or 3 of them myself, but also having something else to use and test against would be really helpful.

Aug 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #7 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickosha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love a good interconnect. I'm just finishing making a cmoy and I'm planning to make some more DIY projects so I'm going to need a few of them. I was thinking of DIY'ing 2 or 3 of them myself, but also having something else to use and test against would be really helpful.

^My vote goes to this guy.

Aug 12, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #8 of 39
This is very nice of you, skyline.

I'm not in for a cable though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back