FREE headphone repair / recable
Nov 29, 2006 at 4:13 PM Post #31 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very generous offer, especially considering the soldering time!

xII

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #32 of 50
Everyone should have received a PM from me by now and everyone should have received a PM with a shipping cost. Please if I somehow missed you please PM me and let me know.

On side now as of now (Unless someone backs out) All the HD650 cables are gone and I still have quite a few KSC35/75 cables.

-Alex-

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #33 of 50
Hey kramer, since you the KSC75 king...does replacing the volume control from the Ratshack version of the 75 inscrease the volume at all?

Thinking if i should replace mine or not, will koss get mad if i one day try and send it back? Im sure they will probaly not notice ehe...just asking =)

Nov 29, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #36 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey kramer, since you the KSC75 king...does replacing the volume control from the Ratshack version of the 75 inscrease the volume at all?

Thinking if i should replace mine or not, will koss get mad if i one day try and send it back? Im sure they will probaly not notice ehe...just asking =)

Ive never done a cable swap on a rat-shack KSC75.

I did a cable swap on my Pro35A, to remove the volume slider and the difference was inaudible. Basically with the slider set to "MAX" its just a piece of wire.

Nov 30, 2006 at 5:59 AM Post #37 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ive never done a cable swap on a rat-shack KSC75.

I did a cable swap on my Pro35A, to remove the volume slider and the difference was inaudible. Basically with the slider set to "MAX" its just a piece of wire.

thanks for the reply...ill just leave it up to someone who really needs it then...really nice of you to offer this...i hope someone else can use it.

Dec 1, 2006 at 3:11 PM Post #41 of 50
I'll take one HD650 cable if s/o backs out.

Ray

Dec 1, 2006 at 6:50 PM Post #42 of 50
As of now everyone's cable has shipped who has paid for the shipping. There is 1 HD650 cable yet to be paid for. I will give them another day or so and then it will go up for grabs again.

Thanks,
Alex

Dec 1, 2006 at 9:40 PM Post #43 of 50
thanks Alex, you are a dear
wink.gif

Dec 4, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #44 of 50
I guess last bump. If no more KSC35/75 cables are wanted by Wednesday I will then just trash them. If someone wants 5 or 6 or whatever just let me know. I don't care how many go to 1 person.

-Alex-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back