FREE headphone repair / recable
Nov 29, 2006 at 1:28 AM Post #16 of 50
Wow that's realy great Alex, this is a great opportunity for people like me who need cable. YGAFPM wich mean you got a friendly private message
eek.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:33 AM Post #17 of 50
Wow. This is just perfect. My K81djs are out of commission as my cable has had numerous cuts in it (I don't know how they came about), but I fixed that problem with alot of hard work, then where the cable hits the jack started cutting out depending on how it's bent. I've been looking for a replacement cable and here it is. YGPM!

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #18 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by luidge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that's realy great Alex, this is a great opportunity for people like me who need cable. YGAFPM wich mean you got a friendly private message
eek.gif

It can also mean ya go a ******* private message
rs1smile.gif
. Is that what's going on!!? Did I get it right?!!?
blink.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #20 of 50
Hey Alex could you balance a stock HD650 cable if I mailed you the XLR plugs, and paid for shipping both ways? Sorry it's not exactly a repair just sort of curious to see what the HD650 is like balanced out of the Lavry without having to spend a lot on a female terminated cable which would be useless in the future (to myself and nearly everyone else).

Thanks for the generous offer even if this doesn't qualify.

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #21 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Alex could you balance a stock HD650 cable if I mailed you the XLR plugs, and paid for shipping both ways? Sorry it's not exactly a repair just sort of curious to see what the HD650 is like balanced out of the Lavry without having to spend a lot on a female terminated cable which would be useless in the future (to myself and nearly everyone else).

Thanks for the generous offer even if this doesn't qualify.

If I am correct the cables he has dont have the stock plugs on them for the ear peices.

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #22 of 50
Let me see if I understand how this works:

People send in HD650 or KSC35 or KSC75 to get your old cables.

If that's not how it works, then does that mean my SR60s could get a 650 cable?

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #23 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe it is the way you hope it is.
-greg

Nov 29, 2006 at 3:53 AM Post #24 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep you got that right. I could put a 650 cable on your SR60's!

All in all guys i have over 45pm's right now in the last 7hrs or so so give me time to reply to everyone. I promise everyone will get a PM from me and if you requested a cable then its theirs.

Also, please keep in mind the HD650 cables DO NOT have the headphone end connectors which means these are pretty much useless for 580/600/650 owners unless they want it hardwired to the drivers.

-Alex-

Nov 29, 2006 at 5:23 AM Post #26 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep you got that right. I could put a 650 cable on your SR60's!

All in all guys i have over 45pm's right now in the last 7hrs or so so give me time to reply to everyone. I promise everyone will get a PM from me and if you requested a cable then its theirs.

Also, please keep in mind the HD650 cables DO NOT have the headphone end connectors which means these are pretty much useless for 580/600/650 owners unless they want it hardwired to the drivers.

-Alex-

You replied like 3 seconds after I sent mine man, that was not delay at all.

Nov 29, 2006 at 6:56 AM Post #29 of 50
If you're in a giving mood
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
, I'd be more than willing to take a KSC35 cable off your hands.

My KSC75 cable has developed an intermittent contact at the 90 degree plug. I tried to replace it with a different TRS connector, but failed.

I can post pics if you like.

thanks,
Garrett

Nov 29, 2006 at 6:59 AM Post #30 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're in a giving mood
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
, I'd be more than willing to take a KSC35 cable off your hands.

My KSC75 cable has developed an intermittent contact at the 90 degree plug. I tried to replace it with a different TRS connector, but failed.

I can post pics if you like.

thanks,
Garrett

It's yours. Send me a PM.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Alex-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back