Free Headphone Amplifier DIY Package
Feb 17, 2016 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ITZBITZ

100+ Head-Fier
So, I used to build headphone amplifiers and some of you might even have some of my creations. And now, I need to clean out the garage. So, everything I have left is up for grabs. The only catch, you have to take it all.

What I have? Three Akro-Mills full of components (resisters, all VD, capacitors (mostly MUSE, some higher end), connectors, jacks, plugs, a few big blue transformers, voltage regulators, and literal truckload of op-amps (AD, Burr Brown), complete parts for building three diamond buffers, a completed PPA board that needs buffers and mounted, a few PIMETA amp boards, a couple of MINT amp boards, a USB DAC board, a partially built stepped attenuator (24-step, with all the resisters for finish it). I might even throw in my built Millett tube amp and 24V power supply that are built and cased. And probably enough parts to build everything, or close enough to it.

If you're interested, and you're in the Bay Area (I'm in Oakland), send me a PM and we can arrange pick up. Give me a couple of hours head start to make sure I have it all together and ready to pick up and then you can have it - all. 

I'll be honest, there is probably $1000+ of parts here, at least. I just don't want to deal with parceling it all out and trying to sell it. And I'm sure as hell not going to ever finish building it all up.

So, timestamp wins on the PM..

PS, I have large format printouts of most of the build guides, parts lists, spreadsheets with values, etc. in case the original design documents aren't available online any longer (Tangent was the source of most of the designs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back