Free D-25 manual
Dec 8, 2002 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

bdb55

100+ Head-Fier
I just scanned my D-25 manual and uploaded the pictures to imagestation. The images are out of order, and some had to be cut in half - but everything's there. You'll figure it out.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291020193

I know that a lot of people have the D-25S from Silicon Salvage, which is the same thing as the D-25, that didn't come with a manual. I hope that this is useful!

bdb55

Dec 8, 2002 at 2:48 AM Post #2 of 26
oooooh I love you guy
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2002 at 5:51 AM Post #3 of 26
When I saw the topic of this post, I thought you were giving away a copy of the manual.

The next thought that came to my mind was "I wish someone would scan their manual and create a .PDF of it"

This works, too. Thanks.

Dec 8, 2002 at 6:43 AM Post #4 of 26
Glad that at least a couple people will use this. I created one big file at first, but it was too big to post. Then I thought that I could just e-mail all the individual pictures to people who wanted them, but that would be a lot more work for me (I can only have five attachmets per e-mail and there're fifteen pictures). Putting them on imagestation was the easiest thing for me to do.

I have all the pictures, in better order, in a word document now (it's 2 mb). It may be a lot easier for people to use as a reference. If anyone wants it I'll send it to them: just post your e-mail address.

Dec 8, 2002 at 2:26 PM Post #5 of 26
Excellent! Thank you very much
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2002 at 5:30 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by netsurfer
Hi, bdb55,

You've really done a good job. But I have difficulty in registration on imagestation. Could you please send me a copy in word format to my email adress: zhang0@fescomail.net

Thanks!

I just sent it. Let me know if there's any problems opening it, etc. (I'm using a mac, but word files should be able to be read by PCs...)

Dec 8, 2002 at 7:17 PM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by mbriant
Hi, I seem to be having trouble printing the pics from Imagestation.

Could you kindly email the Word version to me:

Thanks

mbriant@sympatico.ca

I just sent it; let me know if it works.

bdb55

Dec 8, 2002 at 7:50 PM Post #10 of 26
Thanks very much.

Received it and it works good, although for some reason, the pics seem very slow loading onto the word pages. Will check into that.

I noticed the optional goose neck car holder/adaptor in the manual and remembered I still have one of those which I used briefly with a D-303. I'm fairly certain the D-25 uses the same adaptor.

Neither the D-303 nor D-25 work well in a car as they offer no shock protection. They could be nursed along a smooth road on the seat beside you with minimum skips, but clamped into a metal gooseneck which had been bolted to the floor, forget it. Ergonomically however, it's nice being able to use the gooseneck to position the player at any angle and exactly where you want it.

I think I might dig out the gooseneck adaptor, and try mounting it to a desk or perhaps the night table beside my bed.

Dec 9, 2002 at 8:08 PM Post #12 of 26
^bump^

I bet more people want this...

I'm glad that everyone is liking it so far
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2002 at 1:21 AM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by micros
could you send one in word format over here?
micros@attbi.com

Sent.

Welcome to Head-Fi, btw, micros and elms!

Dec 10, 2002 at 1:45 AM Post #15 of 26
thanks very much!
my d-25s will be here later this week; i just won it on ebay on saturday.

i'm about to purchase some hd600s, probably later this week and am in the process of building a meta42. i built a cmoy a while back and am excited to listen to the meta.

thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back