Found some "sweet" headphones at a local store!
Jan 10, 2015 at 8:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

slowpickr

Headphoneus Supremus

They even had chocolate!

Jan 10, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Did you get one???

I always wanted to get some Dragonball ones and put an ortho in them , a "sleeper" as they say. But I'd never wear them in public.

I think there were some burger king on ears that lookked like small hamburgers, then there are the Darth Vader black ones shaped like his mask, from a distance you would not notice ( would look like a cheapy shiny black JVC something -or -other ), and also the white storm trooper ones, both 40mm ripe for transplant shells.
ph34r.gif

Sep 26, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 3
  Did you get one???

I always wanted to get some Dragonball ones and put an ortho in them , a "sleeper" as they say. But I'd never wear them in public.

I think there were some burger king on ears that lookked like small hamburgers, then there are the Darth Vader black ones shaped like his mask, from a distance you would not notice ( would look like a cheapy shiny black JVC something -or -other ), and also the white storm trooper ones, both 40mm ripe for transplant shells.
ph34r.gif

Little late with a response but no, decided to pass on these even though I was hungry
biggrin.gif
.  Just thought it was comical that they would even manufacture these.  Trying to appeal to little kids that fancy sweets I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back