[found & resolved]Canadians, do you know where kin0kin is? [don't reply to thread]
Dec 26, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #16 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by mofonyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since he's not picking up, I looked up his parents in the Malaysian yellow pages and I have a number. Should I call that number as well?

Don't know what to do, kinda stumped, and I feel like I'm overreacting when clearly I'm not.

You're not overreacting. Try any way you can to reach him. It's been ten (or eleven?) months now. Remember the statute of limitations on this is two years. If you wait too long he'll get away scot free, like TrevorNetwork did.

Dec 27, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #18 of 37
I don't think it's ever a good idea to post someone's personal info on a public forum. I'd just use every method at your disposal to keep trying to contact him. Eventually he'll see this thread and take some kind of action, be it good or bad. Just keep bumping this and asking around.

Jan 3, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #27 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about sending him $1 via PayPal? He’d see that and you might get a response from him.

Mitch

That's a great idea.

However, if he isn't responding to calls or emails, why would he respond to a PayPal payment?

Jan 3, 2008 at 4:55 AM Post #29 of 37
$550 on my part, balanced CKK III and cables.

$450 on Simply_black's, PPAv2, and some electronics I believe.

frown.gif

Jan 3, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #30 of 37
Hmm, interesting story. I hope he can be responsive again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back