Found a real good deal on Monster Turbines, but are they legit?
Dec 11, 2010 at 8:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

seniorfuzzy

New Head-Fier
Title says it all, check these out.

http://www.apexcell.com/monster-turbine-pro-professional-inear-earphone-copper-edition-speakers%C2%99-p-8800.html

Somehow, these MTP Coppers, normally 400 I think, are being sold for 80, and it says regular price is 110ish. I believe that if something is too good to be true, it isnt, so can anyone confirm this?

Dec 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #5 of 9
Thought so. After looking at the page a bit more, noticed that the description was that for the golds, and even the bottom says it contains a pair of golds. If they are trying to scam people, they could at least make sure their info is consistant.

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
Thought so. After looking at the page a bit more, noticed that the description was that for the golds, and even the bottom says it contains a pair of golds. If they are trying to scam people, they could at least make sure their info is consistant.

that actually happened to me quite a few times on my quest for the golds/coppers, when it said coppers, it would then display a pic of the golds...made me insane

Dec 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
That being said, anyone know where I can get a good deal on the coppers?

used on head-fi goes for about $180 and possibly under, $220 NIB from oncecall.com (not refurbished, because monster either honors the warranty or not on refurbs (a hit or miss)) but you have to call them asking for the lowest price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back