Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Mar 25, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #5,462 of 12,086
Yay, Just in time for this 
tongue.gif
 was actually eying on the rosewood E-MU but I think I prefer the THX-00

Perfect timing 

Mar 25, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #5,466 of 12,086
Guys, anyone who want to tune and tweak their Fostex XX models (X-00, Purple Heart, Denon, EMU-Teak...etc). Here, I created a thread for simple mods and so affective that I think Mose of you will enjoy them a lot. Check it out :D

http://www.head-fi.org/t/802704/th-900-fostex-easy-mods#post_12447388

And...OMG Wills...what have you done ? They look drop dead gorgeous.....like a little brother to TH900....Ghost!

Mar 25, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #5,473 of 12,086
I don't care for the retuning on this one but it's even prettier than the original. Beautiful to look at. Thumbs up!

Isn't that right ? My wife won't be happy about this, but I think I love it. Authentic wood Red color with purple Hue and fibers, it look even better than Fostex TH900 with those fancy silver foil bits. Also, isn't Purple Heart an exotic wood species as well

Mar 25, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #5,474 of 12,086

Nice try but surely you have to join the drop first before contacting support?

From Will's post announcing the purpleheart:
Well good news folks. Because this is the first time a situation like this has come up (where we’re releasing an alternative version of the product while customers are still waiting on the original to ship) we’re giving all participants of the last TH-X00 drop the opportunity to switch to the Purpleheart if they so desire.

If you want to get in on the purpleheart, join the drop, go to your transaction page, find the TH-X00 Mahogany transaction, and click "Contact Support".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back