Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Dec 15, 2015 at 3:00 AM Post #2,792 of 12,086
If it arrives for customs in the eastern portion of Canada and not in Vancouver, it should arrive within about 3 or so days (if it is xpresspost, if expedited 4 days) after it clears and gets processed.
Normally USA -> takes a solid week (at least with USPS) or two of transit time before it even reaches the border.

Sorta relieved I shipped stateside if only for the better delivery time (arrived last Thursday).

Dec 15, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #2,793 of 12,086
Wonder when will the ones for Canada west coast would arrive.... I mean people in UK, Austuria and China are getting them already, while the ones to Canada are still in transit....sigh:xf_eek:

ಠ_ಠ

Mine's still in transit, no update since then

• Dec 10, 2015
  • 4:40AM ET​

New York, NY, US

Transport to Destination Country

• Dec 9, 2015
  • 4:57AM ET​

New York, NY, US

Arrived USPS Sort Facility

• Dec 8, 2015
  • 1:22PM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

Processing Completed at Origin

Secaucus, NJ, US

Manifested for Outbound Transportation

• 8:22AM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

Processed

• 5:15AM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

Arrival DHL eCommerce Facility

• Dec 4, 2015
  • 11:54PM GMT​

En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center

• 11:28PM GMT​

Electronic Notification Received: Your order has been processed and tracking will be updated soon

Dec 15, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #2,794 of 12,086
Mine showed the same thing (was in NY from 10/12) until this morning, when it suddenly changed to "delivered". No updates about passing through Australian custom or distribution centre. So you might get it tomorrow.

Dec 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #2,797 of 12,086
in what way might I ask?

I have a balanced cable on them the cups are painted on the inside and there is some dampening material added 

Dec 15, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #2,798 of 12,086
Anybody in the uk got theirs?
Mine are with the Yodel delivery driver for delivery today.

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #2,799 of 12,086
  ಠ_ಠ

Mine's still in transit, no update since then

• Dec 10, 2015
  • 4:40AM ET​

New York, NY, US

Transport to Destination Country

• Dec 9, 2015
  • 4:57AM ET​

New York, NY, US

Arrived USPS Sort Facility

• Dec 8, 2015

Secaucus, NJ, US

Secaucus, NJ, US

Manifested for Outbound Transportation

• 8:22AM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

Processed

• 5:15AM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

Arrival DHL eCommerce Facility

• Dec 4, 2015
  • 11:54PM GMT​

En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center

• 11:28PM GMT​

Electronic Notification Received: Your order has been processed and tracking will be updated soon

Do you have a link/number below "Delivery by Postal provider "?, if so try that one. My tracking is more up to date in the german DHL systems than on the global site.
  • dec 13, 2015​
  • 1:07PM CET​

Frankfurt, DE

En Route

• dec 11, 2015​
  • 12:33PM ET​

Secaucus, NJ, US

• dec 10, 2015​

vs.

Detailed progress of your shipment

Date/timeCityStatus
Sun, 13.12.2015 13:07 hIPZ-Ffm, GermanyThe shipment has arrived in the destination country
Mon, 14.12.2015 16:40 hRodgau, GermanyThe shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Tue, 15.12.2015 01:42 hHamburg, GermanyThe shipment has been processed in the parcel center

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #2,800 of 12,086
Guys, tell me please, who has recently bought BrainWavz HM5 Pads from m4nation.com , do they fit Fostex x Massdrop ?

A friend has told me that recently made replacement pads are smaller then the one made a year ago,

so please, tell me if you had both these recently, do they fit TH-X00 properly ? 

I don't have to possebility to return them back, so I need a clear suggestion which brainwavz pads fit 100% our fostex headphones

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #2,801 of 12,086
I just looked at the DHL tracking and my item is marked as "delivered" as per this morning! I'm still at work (3:20pm here in Sydney) and cannot wait to get home, hopefully this means they left the package on my front porch.

Did any other Australians receive their headphones?

Well mine also just landed in the UK this morning....not looked at them yet as I'm at work! I think I'm one of the first TH900 owners to also get their X00 :)

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #2,802 of 12,086
When people post muddy bass, please also post your AMP/DAC setup and if you've just plugged in your TH-X00 for the first time (or they've been playing for a day or more). From what I've read, the bass characteristics are very dependent on both playing for at least a day and using an AMP/DAC that is both low impedance and not bloated sounding.

Bloated bass actually makes me nauseous. This headphone is instead letting me hear the bass-lines with high precision, not with bloat. I found the bass player on Dave Matthews Band highly engaging. I'm using the m9XX and have been playing my headphones about a day, letting them play overnight from Sunday to Monday, and basically listening all day Monday - I could not tear myself away.

Enjoying these immensely 
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:08 AM Post #2,803 of 12,086
I've been listening for some hours now and am enjoying these very much. Those who called these "fun" are correct. Very engaging and dynamic presentation, underlined by the great quality bottom-end. These definitely rock!

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #2,804 of 12,086
Just FYI, if you hate the headband like me, and find it underpadded and uncomfortable. Just grab this puppy and you're golden

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/spare-parts/kopfpolster.html

Can't wait to keep modding my Th-x00's! 

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #2,805 of 12,086
  Just FYI, if you hate the headband like me, and find it underpadded and uncomfortable. Just grab this puppy and you're golden

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/spare-parts/kopfpolster.html

Can't wait to keep modding my Th-x00's! 

I agree - everyone was talking about the pads which I find perfectly fine, but the headband starts to hurt the point of contact with my head after a while.

I've just put a knitted padding I once got on ebay, these also work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back