Fostex TH-7B: Best portable/closed headphone that costs less than $100?
Jun 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #17 of 23
If anyone is interested you can order these from iheadphones.com in the U.K. Had them shipped to the U.S. including shipping cost under $80 USD. They are also available at juno.com. They're not available anywhere in the U.S. at this time that I know of. After receiving and burn-in I'll post some initial impressions (can't wait). Happy Listening.

Jun 29, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #19 of 23

Quote:
I have the Fostex's in house, will do some music burn-in and then start an impressions thread probably on regular size headphone forum; hopefully in about a week or less. 

cool, i am very interest in these headphones. Post your link to the review also here which i am subscribed in case i miss it.

Jul 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #20 of 23

Quote:
I have the Fostex's in house, will do some music burn-in and then start an impressions thread probably on regular size headphone forum; hopefully in about a week or less. 

He's probably too lazy to do an impression because he's enjoying them too much.

Feb 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #22 of 23
Interesting to see how the Creative Aurvana Live would hold up against these. For now for me, they are the best sounding closed headphones under 100. They have Fostex drivers and someone said that  TH-7B sounded like the D1000 which have the same drivers as the CAL. At least D1001 have identical drivers.

Jun 5, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #23 of 23
bump this thread, I want to know more about these cans. The CAL comparison would be a good start if somebody has compared them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back