Fostex T50RP headphones right angle mini jack
Mar 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SMG52

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone found a right angle mini jack (3.5mm) that fits securely into the Fostex T50RP headphones? I'm having a custom cable made for my Paradox headphones, and we're hitting a brick wall looking for a jack that fits, and doesn't easily fall out. The difficulty in finding a jack has been due to the design on the headphone to accommodate the locking jack that comes with the stock headphones.

Thanks!

Mar 15, 2013 at 4:17 AM Post #2 of 3
I have also been looking for a jack like this. I have a friend who wants me to "recable" his new t50RPs, but I told him that I need to get ahold of a right angle 3.5mm minijack that will fit snugly into the Fostex phones.

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #3 of 3
My cable guy (Bryan at Zynsonix) found a male jack that works with the Fostex headphones. It's not a right angle jack, but it does fit very securely. Of course it's not a locking plug like the one that comes with the headphones. The jack is the Oyaide 3.5mm. Hope this helps anyone else looking to have custom-made cables for their Fostex T50RP headphones - stock or modified. I also recommend Bryan to do any cables needed! He does an outstanding job, and he is wonderful to work with. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back