Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Oct 26, 2023 at 7:33 PM Post #4,576 of 4,764
I would like to leave a review about Forza Audio Works
The order was completed with lightning speed.
Communication is perfect
I learned about this company from my friend who bought Noir Hybrid HPC
to Meze Empyrean.
The result that I personally heard was amazing.
That was incredible
Of course we had chord tt2 but
The difference between the cables was amazing.
I must say that this does not happen right away, at the beginning everything is kind of chaotic, but then... if you have ears, after 200 hours a miracle happens. I have a copper cable Noir HPC Mk2 headphones Beyerdynamic t5gen2 Astell kern SP 2000T; a simple option, but not too bad, there is no other option yet.
I will write about my impressions after the cable warms up.

Oct 31, 2023 at 1:11 PM Post #4,577 of 4,764
Hello
Received cable from Maestro.
Noir HPC Mk2
The build quality is high. Very high quality intelligent product.
Mett is a talented, sophisticated person. Having an ear for music.
The cable is not warmed up out of the box, but even now there are echoes of what will happen after 200 hours of warming up.

Attachments

• 20231031_175852.JPG
    20231031_175852.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231031_174145.JPG
    20231031_174145.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Oct 31, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #4,578 of 4,764
Hello
Noir HPC Mk2
The cable is not warmed up out of the box, but even now there are echoes of what will happen after 200 hours of warming up.

Attachments

• 20231031_175852.JPG
    20231031_175852.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231031_174402.JPG
    20231031_174402.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231031_174145.JPG
    20231031_174145.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Oct 31, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #4,579 of 4,764
Hallo
Kabel ontvangen van Maestro.
Noir HPC Mk2
De bouwkwaliteit is hoog. Intelligent product van zeer hoge kwaliteit.
Mett is een getalenteerd, verfijnd persoon. Een oor hebben voor muziek.
De kabel is niet uit de doos opgewarmd, maar zelfs nu zijn er echo's van wat er zal gebeuren na 200 uur opwarmen.
Prachtige kabel hè, deze gebruik ik met mijn Hifiman Arya Stealth. Deze kabel is echt een mooie toevoeging.🎧

Oct 31, 2023 at 8:54 PM Post #4,580 of 4,764
Hello
You can believe me or not trust me but... it's gone
10 hours. The first inclusion is ballans plus copper
But it sounded very exciting deep
with a lot of details
Beyerbynamic t5 gen 2 are the best in their class and are recommended by AK for the SP 2000 model
You even think how good these headphones are for such little money.
But... 10 hours later the following happened
The sound became chaotic, everything was mixed chaos, as if someone had turned up the high-frequency control and it was very much in the minus...
It was chaos that all mixed up against the background of low frequencies...
I haven't listened to this for a long time so I checked it periodically.
I’m waiting until I see what I heard from my friend at the beginning, but there are devices for 20,000 euros. And here is a player for 3500 euros with headphones)))

Oct 31, 2023 at 9:05 PM Post #4,581 of 4,764
I write what I hear
I hear on simple equipment
On a portable player, albeit a top one from Astell Kern
I understand it sounds strange and very unconvincing. But the difference between the first turn on and what happened now is very big...
We all have different hearing and I say what I hear on such minor equipment.

Nov 3, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #4,582 of 4,764
Hello
Noir HPC Mk2

Thank you, that's very kind of you! May this cable serve you well and I'm really happy that you like it this much :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 3, 2023 at 7:49 AM Post #4,583 of 4,764
So the biggest difference is in balanced output of my shanling m7. There is better dynamics, detail.
20231023_202258.jpg

I agree here, most balanced outputs on various portable (and desktop too!) products tend to sound better than their single-ended sockets.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 5, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #4,585 of 4,764
Hello
120 hours have passed.
120 hours of waiting.
Volume 100 pink noise...
The sound changes from fantastic with very beautiful high and textured bass to terribly hard that is impossible to listen to)))
As Matt said, roller coaster. But now
terrible sound.
We wait .

Nov 5, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #4,587 of 4,764
Thank you, that's very kind of you! May this cable serve you well and I'm really happy that you like it this much :)
After 130 hours the result is fantastic.
Matt is a talented person who does fantastic things.
This is a completely different cultural level of presentation of material
This is a different world. Everything you write about your products is true. The result is fantastic.

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:07 PM Post #4,588 of 4,764
Question for the group: I have The ZMF Vèritè Closed (African Darkwood) and am looking to potentially upgrade my cable>

Amp input would be a 4.4mm balanced into a N30LE. Here are the choices I've narrowed things down to:

Arctic Cables Talos V2 - Grand Series(Pure Copper)

Forza Noir Hybrid HPC(Copper/Silver)

Forza Noir HPC Mk2(Pure Copper)

The Forza Noir Hybrid cable sounds VERY tempting, however, I do not want ANY sibilance, harshness or bright sound in any way. Only bringing out/enhancing the amazing details the VC's already have. Also, I would prefer not to sacrifice any bass or lush sounding mids...if at all if possible.

Choice(s) and why would be appreciated...MASSIVE thanks in advance!!

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:59 PM Post #4,589 of 4,764
Question for the group: I have The ZMF Vèritè Closed (African Darkwood) and am looking to potentially upgrade my cable>

Amp input would be a 4.4mm balanced into a N30LE. Here are the choices I've narrowed things down to:

Arctic Cables Talos V2 - Grand Series(Pure Copper)

Forza Noir Hybrid HPC(Copper/Silver)

Forza Noir HPC Mk2(Pure Copper)

The Forza Noir Hybrid cable sounds VERY tempting, however, I do not want ANY sibilance, harshness or bright sound in any way. Only bringing out/enhancing the amazing details the VC's already have. Also, I would prefer not to sacrifice any bass or lush sounding mids...if at all if possible.

Choice(s) and why would be appreciated...MASSIVE thanks in advance!!
The Forza Noir HPC Mk2 is my favorite cable with my VC. I don‘t have the Hybrid to compare it to, but I know others on here do and seem to love it. I don’t think you could go wrong either way, but IIRC the pure copper is a bit warmer than the hyrbid. My chain (BF2, OTL amp, HPC cable) leans warm to begins with and sometimes I do wonder if the Hybrid would add a touch more neutrality and be a slightly better pairing. Curious if there’s anyone that’s done a direct comparison with both cables and the VC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back