Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 29, 2023 at 4:26 AM Post #4,501 of 4,764
Just to throw some quick impressions here - ordered Claire Hybrid HPC with Furutech 6.3 jack for my HD660s. The cable was shipped 5 days after the order and after few days it was with me. Very good build quality, nothing new to say here. About the sound - I had DIY pure silver cable from my friend, but after I bougth Grado RS1e this Christmas I've stopped to listen to HD660s almost completly, after that I've returned the silver cable to my friend so I can't make a comparison with the Forza cable, sadly. One thing, but I can't be sure without A/B is that the silver cable was better in "the Sennheiser veil" lift, this can be imaginery. There is at least 100 hours of burn-in, I didn't count the hours. The differences in SQ of Forza vs the original Sennheiser cable are here - bigger soundstage and better micro detail retrieval. The soundstage of the original cable is narrow, between the headphones, with the Forza cable it is outside the head, more buble like. The biggest difference is that now I'm listening to 660s with much bigger pleasure and it's way harder to stop listening.
Thank you, Matt!

Attachments

• DSCF5744.JPG
    DSCF5744.JPG
    587.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5745.JPG
    DSCF5745.JPG
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5743.JPG
    DSCF5743.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5742.JPG
    DSCF5742.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 0
Jun 29, 2023 at 1:46 PM Post #4,502 of 4,764
Recently upgraded all my cables to FAW Noir Hybrid HPC’s (with a matching adapter for my Pendant SE). Quality work as always @Matez

IMG_3536.jpegIMG_3538.jpegIMG_3543.jpegIMG_3539.jpeg

That is gorgeous, thanks for sharing :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 29, 2023 at 1:47 PM Post #4,503 of 4,764
Just to throw some quick impressions here - ordered Claire Hybrid HPC with Furutech 6.3 jack for my HD660s. The cable was shipped 5 days after the order and after few days it was with me. Very good build quality, nothing new to say here. About the sound - I had DIY pure silver cable from my friend, but after I bougth Grado RS1e this Christmas I've stopped to listen to HD660s almost completly, after that I've returned the silver cable to my friend so I can't make a comparison with the Forza cable, sadly. One thing, but I can't be sure without A/B is that the silver cable was better in "the Sennheiser veil" lift, this can be imaginery. There is at least 100 hours of burn-in, I didn't count the hours. The differences in SQ of Forza vs the original Sennheiser cable are here - bigger soundstage and better micro detail retrieval. The soundstage of the original cable is narrow, between the headphones, with the Forza cable it is outside the head, more buble like. The biggest difference is that now I'm listening to 660s with much bigger pleasure and it's way harder to stop listening.
Thank you, Matt!

My pleasure! May I share your post on my FB please :) ?

And it's finally here, thank God!

Edit: added more pictures
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-22 at 21.06.19.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-22 at 21.06.181.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-22 at 21.06.17.jpeg

Thank you good sir!

Now my Focal Utopia 2022 got the cable that it deserves. The quality is excellent as always. Thank you Matt.

dac0cCJ.jpeg

u2Moxl0h.jpeg

You clearly have a knack for three things; selecting fine cables, doing awesome shots and building nice PCs :wink:

Last edited:
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jul 4, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #4,506 of 4,764
I recently had the chance to try Forza's XLR cable, based on furutech connector (not the NFC one). I have replaced my XLR cable purely based on silver, with good but not uber good connectors. Connecting from my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge to a Kinki Studio EX M1+ amp.
And holy hell, at first, when you plug in the XLR, you can fell them plugin in very firmly.
And the music. It didn't change a lot of things, but the layers, the depth in the scene went from just ok to really impressive.
Good thing tonically nothing changed, details are there, but the 3D sound field is really different.
It's a 500€ XLR cable, not really cheap, not uber expensive either, but it's a really well made XLR cable, and for me, it's a win.

Jul 14, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #4,507 of 4,764
Has anybody ordered semitrans claire hybrid with Furutech silver 3.5mm connectors for Susvara?

Im just curious of how they look as Im awaiting my cable😍

Jul 14, 2023 at 1:11 PM Post #4,509 of 4,764
Dual 3.5mm? yes, had that before with Furutech. Will look like this.

P1100406.jpg
Thanks! But those are the carbon connectors no?

Jul 14, 2023 at 1:17 PM Post #4,511 of 4,764
Jul 15, 2023 at 5:38 PM Post #4,513 of 4,764
Just letting everyone know, I'm selling my Forza Noir Hybrid 2M cable with Furutech 4 pin XLR on amp end and 3.5mm Furutech on headphone end.

Jul 17, 2023 at 2:15 PM Post #4,514 of 4,764
Just letting everyone know, I'm selling my Forza Noir Hybrid 2M cable with Furutech 4 pin XLR on amp end and 3.5mm Furutech on headphone end.

Thanks for using it and may the cable you have instead serve you well :)

I recently had the chance to try Forza's XLR cable, based on furutech connector (not the NFC one). I have replaced my XLR cable purely based on silver, with good but not uber good connectors. Connecting from my Mytek Brooklyn Bridge to a Kinki Studio EX M1+ amp.
And holy hell, at first, when you plug in the XLR, you can fell them plugin in very firmly.
And the music. It didn't change a lot of things, but the layers, the depth in the scene went from just ok to really impressive.
Good thing tonically nothing changed, details are there, but the 3D sound field is really different.
It's a 500€ XLR cable, not really cheap, not uber expensive either, but it's a really well made XLR cable, and for me, it's a win.

Thank you very much and enjoy :)

Jul 18, 2023 at 12:29 AM Post #4,515 of 4,764
I'm curious why I can't configure a Noir Hybrid with a 4-pin XLR connector (neither the Furutech nor Neutrik)? A message in red comes up saying "This product is no longer in stock with these options but is available with others with those attributes but is available with others". I've been to the site off and on for over a month seeing if I can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back