Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 4, 2020 at 10:53 PM Post #2,911 of 4,764
The Noir HPC will fit it perfectly, i think.
For a little less the Claire HPC works too, if necessary. :wink:
Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone know if Forza is running any 4th of July discounts at the moment?

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:11 AM Post #2,912 of 4,764
I just put in an order for Claire RCA interconnects for use with TT2 outputting to a tube amp. Anyone have any impressions they'd be willing to share? I've heard these cables are very transparent, but is there any additional coloration or staging properties to speak of?

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:53 PM Post #2,913 of 4,764
You are very welcome Matt.....now about that loyalty discount scheme.... :D

Perhaps in the future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the recommendation! Does anyone know if Forza is running any 4th of July discounts at the moment?

I wasn't :)

I just put in an order for Claire RCA interconnects for use with TT2 outputting to a tube amp. Anyone have any impressions they'd be willing to share? I've heard these cables are very transparent, but is there any additional coloration or staging properties to speak of?

Transparency usually comes with openness, which I consider as a staging thing, and I think that my cables are open sounding in genera. But on colorations I'd wait for others to chime in :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 9, 2020 at 6:48 AM Post #2,914 of 4,764
[QUOTE="Matez, post: 15726996, member: 32584"
Transparency usually comes with openness, which I consider as a staging thing, and I think that my cables are open sounding in genera. But on colorations I'd wait for others to chime in :)
[/QUOTE]

I never noticed any significant coloration with the Noir cables, but I'm an audio philistine.....

Jul 9, 2020 at 7:27 AM Post #2,915 of 4,764
Ordered me a Noir Hybrid HPC cable for my LCD-XC's. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Jul 9, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #2,916 of 4,764
Ordered me a Noir Hybrid HPC cable for my LCD-XC's. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Nice man! I am pretty sure you are going to love that cable.

Jul 10, 2020 at 1:13 PM Post #2,917 of 4,764
This is my Forza Hybrid cable connected to my new iems. Cable is well manufactured, connectors are very good quality and all is good looking, I like too much the black translucent cover. Cable sounds good, precise and detailed, wearing fatigue and microphonics are almost absent. Price is good, I'm glad I've bought this cable.
IMG_20200710_190138.jpg
IMG_20200710_185936.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #2,918 of 4,764
I never noticed any significant coloration with the Noir cables, but I'm an audio philistine.....

Fair enough :)

Nice man! I am pretty sure you are going to love that cable.

Thanks! I also think that he might like it!

This is my Forza Hybrid cable connected to my new iems. Cable is well manufactured, connectors are very good quality and all is good looking, I like too much the black translucent cover. Cable sounds good, precise and detailed, wearing fatigue and microphonics are almost absent. Price is good, I'm glad I've bought this cable.

Thanks a lot. Can I share your post on my FB please?

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jul 11, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #2,921 of 4,764
The cable that you put to an earphone that does not have a modifiable cable is fixed or is it interchangeable? I hope my question is understood. Thank you.

If I make internal reworks on headphones (for example I add sockets), all cables inside are soldered. But if a customer would like to have a cable fixed to hers/his headphones, that's possible as well. Does this answer your question? Or was something else on your mind?

Yes, it's my pleasure..

Thank you! :beerchug:

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #2,922 of 4,764
@Matez, can you make a cable for the new Audio-Technica ATH-AWKT's? They use A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphone end.

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:27 PM Post #2,923 of 4,764
@Matez, can you make a cable for the new Audio-Technica ATH-AWKT's? They use A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphone end.

I should easily be able to if I can get my hands on necessary connectors. Can you please drop me a mail? Thanks!

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #2,924 of 4,764
I should easily be able to if I can get my hands on necessary connectors. Can you please drop me a mail? Thanks!
I sure will, thanks!

Jul 16, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #2,925 of 4,764
How do the Forza cables (Noir Hybrid) compare to the Lavricables Master series. Similar priced.
This would be for some Focal Elegias with the source as either a AK SE100 or an iMac with Tidal Masters running through an wifi Zen Dac.
Thanks
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back