Oct 20, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #1,307 of 4,764
  Why would he run in there?
from where this information?
I think he's busy with other customers.

read carefully what i wrote guys

he was on vacations

Oct 20, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #1,309 of 4,764
  I have read carefully.
you asked a question, from where do you know that he's on vacation?
you're his Secretary?

i am one of his customers actually

he told me so himself on an email last week, while we were discussing about  a cable i sent to him to make it zx2 trrs 

he said that he would be on vacations

cheers

Oct 27, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #1,311 of 4,764
Hi everyone,

Matt and FAW team made another happy customer.
My new transparent Claire HPC Mk2 cable with 1.50m lenght for an Hifiman HE400S and a ViaBlue 3.5mm jack has arrived.
I began talking with Matt about the cable on October 12, made the payment on October 18 and the cable arrived to Portugal yesterday October 26 (Polish Post).
Awesome service from FAW.
And the quality of the cable is outstanding. Much much better than the stock cable.
Not enough time to get conclusions about the SQ.
FAW earned another customer for sure!

Cheers

Nov 4, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #1,315 of 4,764
just got my FAW hybrid cable from Matt 

i need to some listening with it and shall compare it with the other hybrid cable i have (which costs 3-4 times more than the af one)

so far i like how it pairs with my NT6 and it is very light and easy to wear (the 8-braid whiplash i have is much heavier)

great job by Matt , i had it sent to him for zx2 trrs retermination , so if you reside in EU and want some cables reterminated i suggest you give him some love

cheers

Nov 5, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #1,316 of 4,764
Similar, the postage is fast (the shipping cost is really cheap), payment on 18 Oct and my Copper Series MKII IEM arrived HK on 29 Oct.  The built is very good and the cable near the earphone was bent inward a bit and this make the wearing with ease. The cable sit very comfortably on the ear.
Only one regret is that I should order 3.5mm instead 2.5mm balance. The AK240 socket seems a bit loose inside, I sometimes lost signal on the right side of earphone and need to turn to 2.5mm socket a bit to tune back the sound.
Previously saw some thread that AK's 2.5mm socket have this issue, just wondering if this is really new and unfortunately looks true for mine.
May be will order another 3.5mm cable and try the hybrid series.

Nov 5, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #1,317 of 4,764
Just got my Noir MK2 back from Matt - had it re-terminated to fit a pair of Focal Elears (previously a pair of Sennheiser HD700s). Only took 2 weeks from sending it back to receiving it today. Much better than the stock behemoth cable supplied by Focal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back