Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Sep 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #1,246 of 4,764
Yeah, emails are not to be trusted, that's why I tried my backup mail as well, without any luck. Checked my junk mail, too.

Also tried PM him here on Head-Fi.

I live in Sweden, so perhaps my correspondence got lost somewhere in the Baltic Sea. :p

Darn, looks like you have the bases covered. Hopefully he returns soon.

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #1,248 of 4,764
  Beoplay H6 cable just delivered

thank you Matt :)

this is similar to my old copper cable.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #1,254 of 4,764
which ciem cable would pair best with a JH13 (older, non freq-phase model) ?

Sep 19, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #1,256 of 4,764
A quick review regarding the Color Series:

Just recieved my order :)

Color Series HPC - Color : Green, Headphones : Hifiman HE series, Length : 2 m, Termination : Neutrik 3,5mm jack

Super quick delivery! Ordered on thursday, got it on monday (Poland -> Austria). The communication was good (quick response regarding my order, needed to change the connections since i got the HE-400i which use 2mm jacks). The cable sounds great and it's very smooth and flexible (I hated the original Hifiman cable... Too stiff and only 1,25 long).

I hope it will last long. For now: Thumbs up! Would order again :)

Edit: I sadly can't upload any pictures (new profile :))

Sep 23, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #1,258 of 4,764
Claire Copper vs Noir Copper?

Plan to upgrade my cable for my LCD-2, but I am not sure if I should get Claire or Noir. Really like the nylon, but I cannot motivate the price difference from non nylon. I do not believe in any significant sound difference from changing cables, so it is purely estetic and feeling of the cable itself.

Claire seems a bit thin?

Sep 23, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #1,259 of 4,764
Claire Copper vs Noir Copper?

Plan to upgrade my cable for my LCD-2, but I am not sure if I should get Claire or Noir. Really like the nylon, but I cannot motivate the price difference from non nylon. I do not believe in any significant sound difference from changing cables, so it is purely estetic and feeling of the cable itself.

Claire seems a bit thin?

The sound differences aren't going to be that huge from what I've seen. I think the Noir is worth it because of how awesome it looks and feels and how indestructible it is. The Claire looks great and is not as big so I could see people liking that for smaller and more portable headphones. Claire isn't thin really, it's thick enough to be very durable and is made of high quality components, so you don't need to worry.

If you like the Claire I say go for it and save some money.

Sep 24, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #1,260 of 4,764
  The sound differences aren't going to be that huge from what I've seen. I think the Noir is worth it because of how awesome it looks and feels and how indestructible it is. The Claire looks great and is not as big so I could see people liking that for smaller and more portable headphones. Claire isn't thin really, it's thick enough to be very durable and is made of high quality components, so you don't need to worry.

If you like the Claire I say go for it and save some money.

Really hard choice... But the Noir looks so bulky and "indestructible", as you said, which I really like.

I really love my LCD-2, best purchase I have done probably, so I think I will treat them with a Noir cable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back