Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Sep 24, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #470 of 4,764
I'm so stocked that FAW is in the EU. I've been interested in aftermarket cables for a while but the customs charges and delivery from the US to EU kills any deal for a Moon Audio/ALO cable. Luckily, we have FAW to fill the void. Another great company from Poland alongside CD Projekt Red.
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking about whether or not to get a Beyer T1 and get a FAW Claire HPC Mk2 recable to tame the treble.
confused.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #473 of 4,764
Received my cables yesterday, can't begin to describe how impressed I am with the construction and quality of materials. Very pleased and can't wait for the weekend to really get some quality time with the cables and my LCD2s. Thank you Forza and Matthew!

Oct 7, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #475 of 4,764
Does the tracking number get updated when it's handed over to USPS? I just have the Polish Post tracking number.

The tracking number usually gets updated when reaching the destination country's post service

Oct 7, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #476 of 4,764
Well what do you know USPS left a note on my door about the package and I picked it up today. I ordered the Color Series HPC for my LCD-X.  Great cable! It took about a month from order to delivery.

Oct 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #477 of 4,764

Have just ordered a cable from Forza. I came across this appreciation thread while browsing the this site and immediately went to Forza's website and promptly ordered a cable. I have been looking for a cable manufacturer with good quality and reasonable prices for a while now and it seems I have found it with Forza. Looking forward to receiving my cable and using it. If I am happy with it, I can see myself ordering a number of other cables as well. Thanks to all for their feedback on this thread, it was very helpful to me. Cheers.  

Oct 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #479 of 4,764
Have just ordered a cable from Forza. I came across this appreciation thread while browsing the this site and immediately went to Forza's website and promptly ordered a cable. I have been looking for a cable manufacturer with good quality and reasonable prices for a while now and it seems I have found it with Forza. Looking forward to receiving my cable and using it. If I am happy with it, I can see myself ordering a number of other cables as well. Thanks to all for their feedback on this thread, it was very helpful to me. Cheers.  

I think you'll be happy. Great quality. Congrats.

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #480 of 4,764
I've just loaned Hybrid series IEM cable from Matthew. The build quality is very good. As for the sound I need to spend more time with it, but for now all I can say that I hear some differences, of course positive ones (what I'm looking for in the cable is: more hard hitting bass, better clarity and separation and more headroom, without altering PRaT/ADSR). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back