Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 26, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #391 of 4,764
Sent my cable back to Matthew to get memory wire done. Emails were prompt as usual and the wire really well done with double heatshrink at the ends. Little details again. Thanks!

Jun 28, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #393 of 4,764
Hey Matez, do you do any custom stuff? I'm interested in a

FAW Color Series HPC 1,5m w/ Neutrik 6,3mm jack -> AKG K702 (I bought one of these one year ago or so)

but with an integrated Antlion Modmic cable;
http://www.modmic.com/collections/frontpage/products/modmic-4-0

Cheers!

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #396 of 4,764
I ordered the Noir Hybrid HPC for Audeze about a month ago to take advantage of the 25% off Headfonia voucher.
Matthew replied to my email that the cable should be ready and send out by this week.

Can.t wait to join the FAW brotherhood :D

Jul 3, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #397 of 4,764
Damn, I ordered the same cable including a couple of adapters and a headphone retermination around the same time and missed the headphonia voucher :p O well, Matt's cables are well worth the listed prices so I don't really care :)

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #399 of 4,764
I just received my balanced copper Senn HD 650 cable. Does anyone know which connector is left and right? One connector is black, while the other has a green A on the forza heatshrink logo and a red connector underneath.

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #402 of 4,764
arrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........i tried to resist for months!!! And now, i was drunk, and i bought a hybrid yesterday !!! 
deadhorse.gif

4 days BEFORE i go off to holidays! 

well....i guess i'll join the club soon then ! 
normal_smile .gif

popcorn.gif

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #405 of 4,764
Sent my cable back to Matthew to get memory wire done. Emails were prompt as usual and the wire really well done with double heatshrink at the ends. Little details again. Thanks!

I am on mobile so cannot see what iem you have.

Using hybrid cable few days now the flexibility versus stock SE846 is amazing. Without memory wire the earpiece is now so flat against the ear could maybe fall asleep whilst wearing without concern...

Of course without memory wire you need to be more mindful of tension and handling as the end user.

Previously posted link: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/steven2509/sets/72157645677103071/
Not the best due to twilight. May retake during weekend daytime...[size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back