Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Aug 7, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #65 of 4,765
Finally I received my cable(Claire HPC) for my HE-500 very nice looking good sound, I need 48h for burning in and my feed back is coming soon
Sorry English is crap

thx guys
beerchug.gif

Aug 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #66 of 4,765

Got mine today! Super fast from Matthew in Poland! Cheers mate! I'll be ordering more in a couple of weeks!

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #67 of 4,765
After enjoying listening 
beyersmile.png
 here is my short review:

source : Pc
Dac     : Gungnir
Amp    : Lyr
HP      : HE-500
Cable :  Forza Claire HPC
             Vincent audio interconnect

Shipping
Very fast just 4 days
Looking
Great looking and feeling cable and very light
Sound
After 3 days listening, Sound is fantastic and  the great things in this cable is the 8 x 1,5mm strands its mean great bass  and full sound, wow compared to the old one I feel am in new headphone, and sound is warmth, highs are crisp not bright  .

Support
Very good support from Matthew for helping me to buy this cable, and I will do it again soon (XLR Cable)

Highly recommended at this price

Aug 12, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #68 of 4,765
It is 2 months since I have received my recabled with FAW Colour series ATH ES-700. I wanted to give it time to settle in. 

It was real pleasure to do business with Matt, communication was great from the beginning - his knowledge and expertise helped me making the decision. I went with the basic cable, but after receiving the headphones, seeing great craftmanship and hearing the difference I'm thinking of modding my next pair with Copper series.

I could not recommend Mathew and FAW more.

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #69 of 4,765
Just ordered the LOD for my Samsung Note II + HRT Headstreamer + JH 13pro setup. Can't wait!

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2

Aug 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #71 of 4,765
Aug 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #73 of 4,765
It's been more than two weeks for me here in Amsterdam, but any delay there is a shipping issue as Matthew got the package out the door quite quickly.  Since then it's been in the hands of the venerable Polish postal service.  :)

Aug 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #75 of 4,765
Well I'm a relatively patient fellow so I'll just cross my fingers and hope that it arrives soon.  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back