Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 21, 2023 at 11:30 PM Post #4,351 of 4,764
Quick review of my HPC Mk2 cable. I'll be comparing it to the various Hart Audio Cables I own. I've been using Hart Audio cables for quite some time. I currently own three that I've used with the Susvara, HE1000v2, Arya Stealth, Focal Clear MG & Sennheiser HD6XX. I prefer the warmth of copper cables and Hart's implementation of various termination options is brilliant. As far as my listening preferences go, Hart Audio Cables Sound great, Had I not found Forza and wanted to add an OCC Copper cable to the collection, I'd still be very satisfied with Hart.

Build quality is excellent, beautiful square braid with transparent wire jacket. High quality Neutrik 4-Pin Balanced XLR termination.

After a week of burn-in, I began A/B testing. The sound signature is very similar to Hart in terms of warmth however I did notice some very obvious difference. Two of my test tracks were Soft Landing by Haddock Trio & Chaos by R.D. King.

The Forza Audio HPC Mk2 added maybe 1-2db in volume. Texture and micro detail retrieval are also quite obvious as compared to the Hart. In Chaos, the string attack & texture of the acoustic guitar is very prominent. There's a crispness added to the leading treble edges that brings just a bit more clarity to tracks. This is especially obvious in acoustic, Jazz, Blues, Classical and Instrumental music.

The HPC Mk2 retains the warmth of copper without losing detail/resolution. With only a week of burn-in I'm very happy and can highly recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpeg
    IMG_0418.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 27, 2023 at 8:53 AM Post #4,354 of 4,764
Just curious, has anyone heard from Matt lately? We exchanged some emails about an upcoming order of mine and I'm ready to proceed with purchase but he hasn't returned my last four emails in the last 3 days. I'm not trying to be a pain or a bother, so Matt if you're reading this please don't misunderstand me lol. I'm just trying to get a hold of Matt.

Jan 27, 2023 at 9:03 AM Post #4,355 of 4,764
Just curious, has anyone heard from Matt lately? We exchanged some emails about an upcoming order of mine and I'm ready to proceed with purchase but he hasn't returned my last four emails in the last 3 days. I'm not trying to be a pain or a bother, so Matt if you're reading this please don't misunderstand me lol. I'm just trying to get a hold of Matt.
4 emails in 3 days? Take it easy there. He tends to go underground when working, (not literally), and then resurface when a bunch or orders are complete. The trick is to catch him when he's surfacing.

Jan 27, 2023 at 9:17 AM Post #4,356 of 4,764
4 emails in 3 days? Take it easy there. He tends to go underground when working, (not literally), and then resurface when a bunch or orders are complete. The trick is to catch him when he's surfacing.
Ok. Like I said, I'm not trying to be a pain or bother. We just went from communicating regularly to not at all. All good no worries.

Jan 27, 2023 at 10:50 AM Post #4,358 of 4,764
Got a Noir Hybrid?

20230127_094413.jpg

This cable is incredible.

Jan 27, 2023 at 10:58 AM Post #4,360 of 4,764
Got a Noir Hybrid?

20230127_094413.jpg

This cable is incredible.
I’ve got a Noir HPC MK2 for my LCD-5 (didn’t go with the hybrid for obvious reasons). FAW makes some incredible cables

Jan 28, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #4,361 of 4,764
Juste curieux, quelqu'un a-t-il eu des nouvelles de Matt récemment ? Nous avons échangé quelques e-mails au sujet d'une de mes commandes à venir et je suis prêt à procéder à l'achat, mais il n'a pas renvoyé mes quatre derniers e-mails au cours des 3 derniers jours. Je n'essaie pas d'être une douleur ou un ennui, donc Matt si vous lisez ceci s'il vous plaît ne vous méprenez pas lol. J'essaie juste de joindre Matt.
Matt peut mettre une semaine à répondre. il arrive aussi que je reçoive mon câble avant que Matt ne dise qu'il est envoyé. :wink:

Jan 28, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #4,362 of 4,764
Just had a look at the site... good to see all the options laid out so easily... will have to read through this thread and post impressions when I order!

Jan 28, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #4,363 of 4,764
I did Google translate. Thank you

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #4,364 of 4,764
When Matt is ready, I'm going to ask to change my request from one continuous cable to an adapter + cable setup. This way I can unplug the XLR before powering the amp on or off. I didn't realize that. If you're reading this Matt, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back