Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 20, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #3,211 of 4,769

to:

Yes, I will remember these cans, at least for a wihle :)

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on head-fi
I want to share with you my impressions about the forza Noir Hybrid HPC cable
My headphone is Sennheiser HD 800 S
I own it more than 3 years and i decided to change the standard cable because I had read for the quality of Forza Audioworks cables.
I received the cable just yesterday and my impressions that i have from the forza cable are from some hours only listening.
I can tell for sure that the Noir Hybrid is an obvious upgrade from the standard cable.
At first the build of Noir Hybrid is perfect and looks verry nice and has perfect flexibility.
The sound opened up a little bit against the original cable and the scene is more wider than before
All the instruments were even more detailed and natural.
the sound also was significantly cleaner than the standar cable.
The Noir Hybrid didn't change the chraracter of my phones but is an obvious upgrade from the standard cable and i am happy that i own it and i can enjoy much more than before my 800s.
I am sorry that i can't upload some pictures because i don't know the process how to do it but i am sure that i am not the first owner of hd 800s with Noir Hybrid.

Hi @tpal welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet! (that's the usual greeting here on HF)

Many thanks for your feedback and please enjoy the cable :)

Let me take a look, perhaps I've missed something.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 21, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #3,213 of 4,769
Today I received my Forza Hybrid Noir, both my Arya and Clear were already sounding awesome but... With this cable it's like taking magic mushrooms, every sense is sharpened. Perception of detail easily obtained, more engaging, texture, you can feel it almost touch some instruments.

Pics tomorrow, I'm very busy now :smiling_imp:

Amazing. @Matez

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #3,215 of 4,769
Any recommendation for cable to use with Audioquest Nighthawk? :)

I haven't heard them so can't suggest anything specific. In general copper is the way to go if you want these cans a bit thicker and rounder. Otherwise hybrid conductors would do fine.

With this cable it's like taking magic mushrooms, every sense is sharpened.

I like this metaphor a lot :D

Thanks and enjoy the product :)

Sadly mine hasn't arrive. Maybe it has a long way to travel to get to Sydney.

It takes a while even via courier services, but nothing crazy from what I can tell. If there are any issues or tracking isn't moving, please let me know via mail so I can check on my end.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #3,216 of 4,769
Jan 26, 2021 at 8:29 AM Post #3,218 of 4,769
Hi Guys,

I bought the Noir Hybrid HPC in July 2020 for my Final D8000 Pros. I'm trying to find out if they include the following:
"All new orders will be upgraded free of charge to new hybrid wires with hand woven damping core made of Java cotton for improved bass definition and focused high frequencies."

Wondering if anybody here can answer that. Thanks!

Jan 27, 2021 at 12:35 PM Post #3,219 of 4,769

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #3,220 of 4,769
@Matez

Hi Matez,
I also wanted to thank you for the very nicely made cable for my HE1000SE and the extender with the great Furutech connectors in the Noir Hybrit HPC version.
Very great work and very fast implementation of the wishes, even with a subsequent extension of the extender (now you know for sure who I am :wink: ).

Am very satisfied and can highly recommend the cables!!! :clap:

Greetings from Germany

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #3,221 of 4,769
I also have to mention something about my DT48A. With the new cables, they are transparent almost beyond belief. They easily beat my Stax Lambdas...

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:08 PM Post #3,222 of 4,769
I may be sending my 25 Ohm DT48E over to Matt (although I did want to keep them original...)

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #3,223 of 4,769
I also wanted to thank you for the very nicely made cable for my HE1000SE and the extender with the great Furutech connectors in the Noir Hybrit HPC version.

Why are we so similar? I have a Noir Hybrid HPC balance cable coming for my He1000se. Still no sight of it yet even though it started sailing on the 12th Jan. I also have a Noir Hybrid HPC pig tail already with Furutech 1/4 inch. So we are the same... oh we were also using the same Questyle CMA Twelve until I sold it yesterday. I'm on v280, Wa22, LF339i and Mjolnir 2, Oblivion now with Yggdrasil and Bifrost2.

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #3,224 of 4,769
Why are we so similar? I have a Noir Hybrid HPC balance cable coming for my He1000se. Still no sight of it yet even though it started sailing on the 12th Jan. I also have a Noir Hybrid HPC pig tail already with Furutech 1/4 inch. So we are the same... oh we were also using the same Questyle CMA Twelve until I sold it yesterday. I'm on v280, Wa22, LF339i and Mjolnir 2, Oblivion now with Yggdrasil and Bifrost2.

It's funny, isn't it?
But I keep my 12 :wink:

And the trip to you takes a little longer (sydney?) than to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back