For those who listen to music on the computer...
Jan 16, 2004 at 10:03 PM Post #17 of 94
Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Dreamer
Hmm, are you using foobar .77 or better?

Yup, the newest version.

Jan 16, 2004 at 10:30 PM Post #18 of 94
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/donovansmith

Neat idea. I just installed the plugin so there isn't much there yet.

Edit: I also threw together a very quick plugin for the e107 website system to display the 10 most recent songs played by a user using an RSS feed from Audioscrobbler in a menu. I will release it when in a few days or so, but if anybody who uses e107 on their website wants it now, feel free to email me for it. It works but is primitive and the output is not formatted at all.

Edit 2: I am now using the plugin on my site and I uploaded it to e107coders.org. Kind of fun having a list of the last songs I played on my site.

Jan 18, 2004 at 11:07 PM Post #20 of 94
Me.

I'm using a different service though..

- Justin

Jan 24, 2004 at 12:54 AM Post #21 of 94
It seems Audioscrobbler erased all my song data but it kept a record of albums I had listened to. The plugin for foobar also no longer can communicate with their server. That was after 2 days of their service being down. Anybody else having problems?

Jan 30, 2004 at 1:52 AM Post #26 of 94
Quote:

Originally posted by MusicLover
I just installed this for Foobar and now whenever I run Foobar it crashes. It just says abnormal program termination. Can someone help me?

What version of foobar are you running?

Mar 11, 2004 at 6:49 AM Post #29 of 94
Quote:

Originally posted by JeffL
Is it just me, or does Audio-Scrobbler happen to have a lot of downtime?

i havent been able to access it... there has been many different similar services/implementation and none of them have ever had a sub-adequate uptime either...

Mar 11, 2004 at 6:52 AM Post #30 of 94
i posted a "woohoo" here cuz i had joined, but uh, i guess that got lost in translation, so a mod deleted it. ce la vie
rolleyes.gif

so here it goes, the new posts

woohoo! i'm on too!

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/Sleepkyng

Users who are viewing this thread

Back