For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?
Dec 9, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #121 of 201
Happy bastards! Mine will be shipped by the end of the month...
frown.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #123 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by dosley01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another Still In Process..........

Ditto.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #125 of 201
box.jpg

ear.jpg

Not completely comfortable with them yet, but they're my first IEMs ever, so I'm still learning. Largest and smallest tips didn't work at all. The mediums and the grey complys they came with seem to work OK. After about 20-30 minutes there's a little burning, but that's a lot longer than any other IEMs I've tried in the past. I'm thinking I'll give the t-500s a shot and see how those work.

Dec 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #128 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaw2ek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine are also still in process. I am starting to lose hope...

don't lose hope. When i called they said that as long as it says order in process, then you are good. They just aren't supposed to get anymore in stock until the 18th

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #130 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't lose hope. When i called they said that as long as it says order in process, then you are good. They just aren't supposed to get anymore in stock until the 18th

I would be nice if Logitech would send off an email letting people know this info. Oh well, patience, patience, patience.......

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #133 of 201
I called Logitech just now and I simply asked for someone to provide me with an update on my orders status. And without me mentioning any dates, the sales rep Alex confirmed that they are out-of-stock and expect a new shipment on the 18th.

At least now I've seen this from one other Head-Fier and had it confirmed from Logitech. I'm much more optimistic now.

I have my new 52" Samsung LCD to keep me company until they arrive. It got to my house yesterday. I've been very good to myself this holiday season
tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #134 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called Logitech just now and I simply asked for someone to provide me with an update on my orders status. And without me mentioning any dates, the sales rep Alex confirmed that they are out-of-stock and expect a new shipment on the 18th.

At least now I've seen this from one other Head-Fier and had it confirmed from Logitech. I'm much more optimistic now.

I wish I shared your optimism.

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #135 of 201
My Logitech order arrived yesterday via UPS. Listening right now, and my suggestion is that anyone who has the Sony hybrids try the large (light blue core). Much more comfy than the UE silicones, and a lot less hassle than the complys. To me, these phones need to seal the outer ear canal, and if you push them too deep to get a seal, they hurt. But the hybrids are soft, supple and seal the outer ear very well, at least my outer ear.

Also, I am listening with the Sony X, and I have Clear Bass at +2, just a personal preference, with the rest of the EQ off and no effects.

Next move it to get the Westone ES3 cable I ordered, get some impressions done, and ship it all off to Fisher in Fla. Hang in there, to me, they will be well worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back