For those looking for im716 filters
Aug 11, 2007 at 1:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Wid

500+ Head-Fier
All is not lost. I found replacement filters for our im716s. I went straight to the source and asked ER if they had any filters that would work for the ALs. They verified the filters from the ER88 is the same exact filter we use in our im716s. I received some today and there is absolutely no difference.

Aug 11, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #2 of 27
Superb.

Thanks a lot WID!

Aug 11, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 27
This is very good news for owners. Also, people thinking about getting the im716 no longer need to worry about finding filters
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #4 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by kite7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is very good news for owners. Also, people thinking about getting the im716 no longer need to worry about finding filters
smily_headphones1.gif

i just recently brought this iem, nice item. but all is because the filter issue. so i think no need to worry about
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #6 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All is not lost. I found replacement filters for our im716s. I went straight to the source and asked ER if they had any filters that would work for the ALs. They verified the filters from the ER88 is the same exact filter we use in our im716s. I received some today and there is absolutely no difference.

Thanks, I sent them an e-mail asking this last week and never got a response. I'll get an order in now.

Aug 12, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #10 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stated this to begin with. I would not have put out the info if it were not true
rolleyes.gif

Aug 12, 2007 at 4:10 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
before going out and ordering alot of filters that might go unused, anyone actually verified this with a pair of IM716 ?

Ok, for the sake of argument I just replaced the im716 filters with the ER filters. They are indeed the same. BTW I did this for other im716 owners as my filters did not need replacement.

Aug 13, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #15 of 27
you my friend have just saved the world with this news
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back