' panties in a bunch '
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif
k1000smile.gif
eggosmile.gif
basshead.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 12:30 AM Post #17 of 22
Just one more quick note, I figured out the shortcut on the Xtra. If you hold the Power Button and push the play button at the same time, you can select to lock the buttons. So it isn't just in the menu.

Feb 18, 2004 at 3:09 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by lee0539
wow.. hope i get as excited as AGR when i open up my ihp tomorrow...

its at home... darn it!!!! i cant wait to open it up...

Oh Yeah!!! It's cool, alright!!
280smile.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #21 of 22
the best thing about the Xtra is that it doesn't need a hold switch . 99.99999% of the time , unless you have a really really tight pocket, then the buttons don;t get pressed accidently at all and you can change all the zens controls from outside of your shirt or jacket pocket without taking it out or looking at it all all.....all the zen's buttons are placed & built perfectly for this kind of thing. looking at the design of the other players, with the buttons on the face etc, i doubt this is possible....not on the ipod anyway

Feb 19, 2004 at 12:16 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

I have searched and I cannot find any info on if any of these have a hold feature like the ipod, so that it won't change settings while in your pocket.

I have a 60 gb zen, I always keep it in my pant's front pocket while listening and I never had need of a "hold" button because it just doesn't get accidentally changed (the settings) even while walking briskly and with some change and keys in the same pocket. The buttons are at the side and doesn't stick out but I could still feel them enough to manipulate them to change the volume, to forward it, etc without bringing out the zen out of my pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back