rolleyes.gif

There is a ton of guys that wants it :D

Jul 11, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #348 of 532

They didn't get it... he put it back on a few minutes later
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sure it was the same shirt? I am sure they have plenty of spare 7 shirts lol

Aug 20, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #351 of 532
  Interesting start so far. Not surprised about Ibrahimovic

It´s Zlatan... All football players should be called by their surname but Zlatan :D

Aug 21, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #355 of 532
Put me in such a terrible mood watching that match... Lfc needs consistency desperately.

I'd say they need to buy some decent defenders! And consistency yes, but maybe that would follow. With Gomez and Sakho out, Liverpool look light at the back. Clyne's decent but IMO Moreno doesn't cut it and Lovren I'm still not sure about either. Who else is there? Klavan? Hmmmm.

Aug 21, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #356 of 532

I'd say they need to buy some decent defenders! And consistency yes, but maybe that would follow. With Gomez and Sakho out, Liverpool look light at the back. Clyne's decent but IMO Moreno doesn't cut it and Lovren I'm still not sure about either. Who else is there? Klavan? Hmmmm.

Klopp's specialty lies in training up his players, so I presume his mindset is to stick with them. The triumvirate clearly feel that they have the requisite ability to become high standard players.

Towards the end of last season, Lovren was solid. Klavan is a backup for the injured CBs, so I am OK with that. With regards to Moreno, he seems to have all the necessary physical attributes, he's fast, strong, so maybe Klopp feels he can train him to develop his defensive awareness. You're right though, definitely huge rooms for improvement.

What I also worry about is the attack. It's too narrow, and they play phenomenally against attacking teams, but against defensively minded teams, they look devoid of any options. I wish LFC had wingers like Reus.

But all in all, I'm delighted to have Klopp as the manager and his backroom staff. Despite losses, I would stick by him, but with Rodgers, it was a totally different story. 
angry_face.gif

Aug 21, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #357 of 532
That was an epic OS finale :)

Aug 21, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #358 of 532

But all in all, I'm delighted to have Klopp as the manager and his backroom staff. Despite losses, I would stick by him, but with Rodgers, it was a totally different story. 
angry_face.gif

Yeah, he's a keeper alright. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Exciting times with so many top managers in the EPL now. Early days obviously but Mou and Pep have both started strongly. I've been particularly impressed with Pep's determination to get the team playing a certain way from the outset; no time for sentiment or egos. Feel a bit sorry for Joe Hart (he's from my home town and I've followed his career from his time at the Shrews with interest!) but Pep clearly doesn't feel he can adapt to be the sweeper keeper he wants. Hopefully he'll get a good move, as it looks like there's no place for him at City with Bravo coming in.

Aug 21, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #359 of 532

Yeah, he's a keeper alright. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Exciting times with so many top managers in the EPL now. Early days obviously but Mou and Pep have both started strongly. I've been particularly impressed with Pep's determination to get the team playing a certain way from the outset; no time for sentiment or egos. Feel a bit sorry for Joe Hart (he's from my home town and I've followed his career from his time at the Shrews with interest!) but Pep clearly doesn't feel he can adapt to be the sweeper keeper he wants. Hopefully he'll get a good move, as it looks like there's no place for him at City with Bravo coming in.

Pep is pretty brutal, I am still interested to see what will happen between Mata and mou.... Too funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back