Football (Soccer) Fans Gather
Jul 3, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #331 of 532

nah, only four goals but then giroud whiffs on his penalty
very_evil_smiley.gif

We done it against Germany then they could do it against France. 4-1 now :D

Jul 3, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #333 of 532
Damn french they are killing all fun :frowning2:

Jul 6, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #335 of 532
  In Spain, Messi found guilty of fraud and sentenced to 21 months in jail. He won't actually do the time though of course.

What is the terms for probation? Can´t go abroad I guess hench no international play must stay in spain during the probation time?

Wales-Portugal now. Wonder if Portugal with stick to their safe  defensive gameplan or try to win the game before penalties? 

Jul 6, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #337 of 532

They didn't play that way against Hungary. Depends how much they respect Wales I guess 
biggrin.gif
 I'm gonna miss tonight's game - going to see a film instead!

Good game. Portugal for sure taking their task seriously defensive first and getting the ball in the net.

Will see tomorrow but I think France will take it. If it comes to penalties this german team don´t really seem to have the edge there.

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #338 of 532
  Good game. Portugal for sure taking their task seriously defensive first and getting the ball in the net.

Will see tomorrow but I think France will take it. If it comes to penalties this german team don´t really seem to have the edge there.

They might have fluffed a couple of lines the other night but I'd never bet against the Germans in a penalty shoot out 
wink_face.gif
 Agree though, I fancy France to go through.

Jul 7, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #339 of 532
France a little lucky to be ahead at half time. Though they've actually had the best chances so far, they've been totally dominated by Germany in the middle of the field. Soft pen, but you think Germany would have learnt not to go with the hands up on set pieces after the last game!

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #341 of 532
Germanys game but good defensive by France and Griezmann is hot obviously :) Giroud my god how slow is he. Seldom you see a striker run at sloth speeds!

Hopefully Portugal win their first instead.

Jul 10, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #342 of 532
Well, a damp squib of a final so far. Can't help thinking Ronaldo going off early has robbed us all in some way. Not particularly a fan, but you wouldn't wish that on anyone.

And what's with all the moths?!!

Jul 10, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #343 of 532
To bad about Ronaldo. Probably don´t matter he would never get any balls anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back