foobar2000 0.9.5
Jan 1, 2008 at 12:14 PM Post #46 of 56
Foobar 0.9.5 Problems so far:

1) When I load playlists from Foobar 0.8.3 into 0.9.5, they load fine initially, but later when I open 0.9.5, the playlist tabs have mutated and lost their actual name, i.e. "Rock" and renamed themselves to names like:

"Imported playlist (00000015.fpl)"

2) Keyboard shortcuts for volume changes by 1dB, which is way too big steps. I miss 0.5dB steps of Foobar 0.8.3

3) Many track numbers are displaying as "11/14" (as in track 11 out of 14) instead of simple "11" as in 0.8.3. How do I fix this?

Jan 1, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #47 of 56
OK I must be clueless

For some reason songs do not play if I double click? Also non of the buttons do their job except the 'stop' button. The only way I can get songs to play is to right click -> play

confused.gif
- before I go back to 0.94
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #48 of 56
Glad to see this thread. I just discovered v 9.5 last night. My old config was not working with Vista. Talk about simple! I spent weeks on the old Foobar but got this looking great in about 15 minutes. The information windows are incredibly detailed and replay gain scanning works fantastic (nfo box appears at end). I tried the new add-on Queue component and it works well. Most old components don't work anymore but the old ALAC dll works perfectly. (ALAC no longer has native support).

Amazingly, the only coding I changed for the whole setup is the line for ARTIST ALBUM in the media browser. (I have code that drops "the" in front of band names and orders albums by their year of release.) Otherwise, it's all built in.

I am intrigued by this Browser dll that groups songs by album. As more new components get released, the temptation to tinker may be overwhelming...

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:58 AM Post #50 of 56
Any 0404 USB owners care to comment on the state of usability issues in Foobar 0.9.5?

Specifically, does KS still require the play-pause-pause trick, and does using ASIO cause system slowdown when stopping / changing tracks, etc.?

Jan 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM Post #53 of 56
Looks like they've released the final version of 0.9.5! Go grab it, see if you still have problems, and if so, post them on the HydrogenAudio forum.

Jan 2, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #54 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Packgrog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like they've released the final version of 0.9.5! Go grab it, see if you still have problems, and if so, post them on the HydrogenAudio forum.

Can you give me the exact link? I don't want to download the wrong crap
tongue.gif

Jan 2, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #56 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here you are

Thank you
biggrin.gif

It still happening again, but that AFTER I put my essential components in it. Looks like some of them might not compatible...I'll look for the culprit, or probably I need to look for the newer version

More EDIT: It's not Browser panel, its Album Art. It fixed now, working like it used to
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back