foobar plugins
Aug 12, 2004 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow15
I've download it and followed the installation steps but it crash my foobar? any idea why is it?

I've email Mike (who creates this plugin). He's very nice people and replied to me and told me i probably didn't put the files in the right directory. So it's all fixed now..

ok i've tried all the "crossfeed" plugins mentioned above and i think Mike's HRTF is the best.. yes it's the most difficult to install and for some reason the volume is much smaller with it activated.. but the effect is most natural and i like it the most.
Well done Mike!

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #17 of 20
I really like that 4Head plug-in in my Foobar... I am listening to Nat King Cole and it's as if he's singing on the stage right now!
580smile.gif
I will just turn it off when I don't want that effect...
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: it does seem however to drown out the sound ... a bit like a muzzle effect. I still like it... when I want that effect.
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:34 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

I've download it and followed the installation steps but it crash my foobar? any idea why is it?

Same here.

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:36 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

I've email Mike (who creates this plugin). He's very nice people and replied to me and told me i probably didn't put the files in the right directory. So it's all fixed now..

ok i've tried all the "crossfeed" plugins mentioned above and i think Mike's HRTF is the best.. yes it's the most difficult to install and for some reason the volume is much smaller with it activated.. but the effect is most natural and i like it the most.
Well done Mike!

So what folder does it go in? Don't you put it in the components folder?

Aug 12, 2004 at 4:10 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
So what folder does it go in? Don't you put it in the components folder?

that's what i did at first as well
but no, we should just put them in C:\HRTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back