foobar kernal streaming
Mar 8, 2006 at 10:26 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by SprySpectre
Here's the output I get:

INFO (CORE) : startup time: 906 ms
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "file://D:\My Music\iTunes\Santana\Greatest Hits\06 Black Magic Woman.mp3" (0)
INFO (foo_output_asio(exe)) : open : 48000 Hz, LINEAR PCM, 16 bits, 2 channels
INFO (foo_output_asio(exe)) : ASIO device type [channel 0] : Int32LSB
INFO (foo_output_asio(exe)) : ASIO device type [channel 1] : Int32LSB
ERROR (foo_output_asio(exe)) : unsupported output data format.

I have the entire contents of the extraction in the components folder, except the SSE and SSE2 folders, which I deleted after getting the multiple asio files warning. So the only .dll files I have are in the "normal" folder with both the .dll and the .exe file.

I'm at a loss...is there a simple plain english directions that start from the point of downloading the file? The two text files that it came with have some sort of problem, i'm guessing language packs.

Have you tried by enabling the Resampler --> target samplerate set to 48kHz?

jiitee

P.S.
Noticed just; you get the error from data format instead of SR. You need to enable the "Show all options" on Output data format selection. Try
#1 - "16-bit fixed-point padded to 32-bit" (--> your output bitrate seems to be set to 16-bits and driver is Int32LSB)
#2 - "32-bit fixed-point" (or "32-bit floating-point").
#3 - 16-bit fixed-point

jiitee

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by jiiteepee
Have you tried by enabling the Resampler --> target samplerate set to 48kHz?

jiitee

P.S.
Noticed just; you get the error from data format instead of SR. You need to enable the "Show all options" on Output data format selection. Try
#1 - "16-bit fixed-point padded to 32-bit" (--> your output bitrate seems to be set to 16-bits and driver is Int32LSB)
#2 - "32-bit fixed-point" (or "32-bit floating-point").
#3 - 16-bit fixed-point

jiitee

My resampler is set to 48k already...however it does make sense that my output bit's are off, since it should probably be 32 bit. I'll try all options where I can pad it to 32 bit as well. I'm at work now, so I'll let you know how it worked when I get home.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Mar 8, 2006 at 11:21 PM Post #18 of 18
Changing it to 32-bit fixed point worked like a charm. Thank you so much everyone! Next up, deciding whether it'll be worth it to get a new pair of cans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back