Foobar is great!
Sep 11, 2004 at 10:50 AM Post #31 of 38
I have another question regarding plisk. The bitrate isn't showing up in the bottom left of Foobar like it's supposed to. Instead, it shows "MP3 CBR 44hz Stereo" .... isnt the bitrate supposed to be displayed? In the Title Formatting, in the Status Bar Tab, under the "set variables" list, second from the bottom reads "$puts(text_bitrate,[%__bitrate_dynamic%'kbps'])"

Is that what everyone else who's using plisk has written in there?

Sep 11, 2004 at 11:16 AM Post #32 of 38
I figured it out. All you have to do is delete the "_dynamic" part of that line and viola.

Next question... what does the "rg/ red green" column signify? Why are some checked green and other marked red?

Sep 11, 2004 at 2:01 PM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Distroyed
I figured it out. All you have to do is delete the "_dynamic" part of that line and viola.

Next question... what does the "rg/ red green" column signify? Why are some checked green and other marked red?

RG= replaygain. The two marks relate to track gain and album gain and color marks their status (gained or not).

P.S. No need to delete "_dynamic"; just go to preferences-> display and make sure "show dynamic info" is checked.

Ted_B

Sep 12, 2004 at 1:37 PM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by ducducpham
check it out :p
screen shot of my foobar2k with modified plish column ui and foopilot_one look

whoa, that sure beats my plish 1.5 only look! could you elaborate on how to set it up? i would highly appreciate it
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 12, 2004 at 10:37 PM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikoLayer
whoa, that sure beats my plish 1.5 only look! could you elaborate on how to set it up? i would highly appreciate it
smily_headphones1.gif

You can modify the plish 1.5 to fits your taste. It requires a bit of knowledge of tweaking stuff in pref>column ui. I changed the input pref. to read Id3v2 and Id3v1 instead of APE. I cut out the unwanted tabs in plish 1.5, added in a user custom button, and used the new foopilot_one plugin (in hydrogenaudio forum).

You can have my modified column ui if you like(it might not fits your taste)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back