Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Nov 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #335 of 461

this first one is the mini view

this is the expanded view, i forgot the name of the skin, but its pretty unrecognizable from its stock form, switched out all the pictures and played with colors, fonts and presentation/layout

Nov 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #336 of 461
Quote:

i forgot the name of the skin, but its pretty unrecognizable from its stock form, switched out all the pictures and played with colors, fonts and presentation/layout

The skin was called "Placebo"

Dec 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #339 of 461
I´m sort of surprised that I don´t see more spectrograms in this thread, since it´s probably the main reason why I have foobar :D
But, then I´m studying signal processing, and we work with them all the time and I enjoy looking at music for a change, (it´s also nice to know what I´m looking at, but I guess that should´t be a problem for an audiophile, even tough no-one forced you guys to learn the fourier transform)

... I would upload my boring screenshot, it the server let me :D

Dec 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #340 of 461
I´m sort of surprised that I don´t see more spectrograms in this thread, since it´s probably the main reason why I have foobar :D
But, then I´m studying signal processing, and we work with them all the time and I enjoy looking at music for a change, (it´s also nice to know what I´m looking at, but I guess that should´t be a problem for an audiophile, even tough no-one forced you guys to learn the fourier transform)

... I would upload my boring screenshot, it the server let me :D

Spectrograms are awesome. I always enjoy looking at those while listening to music.

You don't need to know how Fourier transformations work too look at one though. Though I wouldn't mind knowing some more about it either. I recently looked at the lecture notes of Fourier analysis my uni uses, and the subject looked extremely easy. I could still decide to do it this period. (I'm a math and physics double major student)

Dec 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #342 of 461

I like keeping it nice and simple. Tabs for everything that I need. My main playlist has all my tracks and i usually use the "find" feature to look for what I need.

I just made and arranged everything here myself. If anyone is interested in it, PM me!

Dec 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #343 of 461
Quote:
Spectrograms are awesome. I always enjoy looking at those while listening to music.
You don't need to know how Fourier transformations work too look at one though. Though I wouldn't mind knowing some more about it either. I recently looked at the lecture notes of Fourier analysis my uni uses, and the subject looked extremely easy. I could still decide to do it this period. (I'm a math and physics double major student)

in that case you shouldn´t have any trouble with it, but honestly they thought us about the transform and spectrums at I think 2-3 courses (that i managed to pass somehow) before I finally understood what they were on an acoustics course. I guess that audio makes it easier to create a picture in your head about this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back