Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Oct 31, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #227 of 461
Here is mine

clip18.jpg

Nov 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #229 of 461
Spamming, wonder when I will get tired of this
biggrin.gif

You can get the panel code or the entire theme are at http://www.mediafire.com/?c7td9icjuy2rw

Nov 10, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #231 of 461
Nothing incredibly fancy but well organized making use of the tab filtering like Songbird has.

Still a few things I wish I could do but it gets the job done.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nNcVLzdKf-c/TM5mA8FRmbI/AAAAAAAADcE/YKbuGIVZVZc/Vicious%20Foobar.jpg

Nov 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #232 of 461

How are ya'll putting the album art in the playlist?
That's the only thing I'd change about my setup.

Nov 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #233 of 461
You're using Default UI, then you need to install foo_esplaylist then set it up. Read the readme and tinkering around, it might be a little hard to navigate at first but it's easy once you get used to it.

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #234 of 461
Thanks for the link, but after trying everything I can and not being able to make heads or tails of esplaylist I've come to the conclusion that esplaylist isn't what I want.

All I want to do is add album art to each group in my playlist like this (doctored picture of what I want my final product to look like):

Do I really need esplaylist to do this?

I've also been tryin to get the grouping syntax correct. 
I've got the label in the order I want, I just want it to be displayed like this:

Closing Time [1973] - Tom Waits (MP3/CBR)

What I've got now:

%album% %date% - %artist% %codec%

Nov 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #235 of 461
Well you have a few ways with order of increasing complexity:
. DUI with esplaylist (what I told you)
. CUI
. DUI or CUI esplaylist or elplaylist

But as I'm bored and your theme is quite easy to set up, I did it for you with DUI and esplaylist.
Get this then extract the cfg file over your original esplaylist cfg file in your foobar profile folder. Next import the theme file gandhirrea.fth and you're done. The grouping is like in my config, but it provides what you want already.

EDIT: the size of album cover in the playlist in the config I made is kinda small, just resize that column to any size you want.

Nov 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #236 of 461

Simple but effective. It would be nice to be able to incorporate my BBE VST plugin as a tab along the bottom, is there a plugin for such a purpose?

Nov 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #237 of 461

Here's mine. Simple, but it gets the job done.

Nov 20, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #240 of 461
I updated my config, 2 views:

Last.fm panel code changes:
. Major rewrite, move all lastfm query functions into bio panel.
. Artist art retrieval is now done by parsing xml answer from lastfm by my code and wget instead of using art.exe (don't need .NET Framework now).
. No more artist art panel randomly crashes (due to trigger happy playing one file after another with different artists), thanks to the first two changes.
. Improve blacklist feature: no more downloading blacklist image to only delete them later.
. Added Offline functionality.
. User can change biography cache life time, and whether to refresh artist art at the same time.

Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Back