Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Jun 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #391 of 461
Hello guys, I am wandering what skin to get. 

For me it is VITAL that it does not interfere with the performance of foobar2000/wasapi and that it will not cause any dropouts or anything which would affect the sound quality, which used to happen on my old computer ALL the time.

I actually like the Metro skin a lot, but I would also like to keep the functionality foobar offers with its graphs and meters like: Spectrum, Peak and VU meteres.. 

Is there a nice skin which is well made, simplistic (clean looking), and functional at the same time?

Also, how can you make one yourself? Is it complicated?

Thanks!

Jun 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM Post #393 of 461
Quote:
TECH by Br3tt,mod Zin-Uru and me a little bit

I've just downloaded this theme this morning.  Does anyone know how I can get an artist's picture to show up on the playview like shown above?  All album art shows up fine.  I've done several searches on google and havent been able to get pictures to show yet.  With each change of song I'd like to see a different picture with each specific song.  Is this possible?

Jul 11, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #395 of 461
Been using Tech a long time and still luvin' it...
beerchug.gif

Cheers!

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #400 of 461
Quote:

DarkOne v4.0, I believe :)

Yep, it's the new DarkOne skin.  Someone posted it here a few months ago which made me go install it as well (had been using an older version of the skin).

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #401 of 461

My own skin, submitted about a week or so on DeviantArt. 
Planning to add a couple of things, any feedback would be appreciated.

http://flipout69.deviantart.com/art/FooDeck-v1-1-387587928

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #402 of 461
Fairly clean and modern layout.  I'll try to remember to give it a try the next time I feel like changing skins.  

Aug 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #403 of 461
Here`s my layout, nothing fancy, just fiddled around a bit with Colums UI:

And admittedly a pretty fancy VST EQ (the SLP Passeq):

atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back