Focal Utopia Loaner Program
Aug 19, 2016 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 73

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We are very excited to be able to share with five of you our demo Focal Utopia on a new loaner program. Due to the high cost and low availability of them at this time, I am limiting the program to 5 people who are serious about buying them. If you have a sincere interest in purchasing these headphones from us, please feel free to sign up. The rest of the rules are as follows...

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.
You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.
You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please do not post it somewhere else!
Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.
Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

I expect to ship them out next Friday to the first person who signs up.

Todd

Aug 19, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #3 of 73
  HI All,

We are very excited to be able to share with five of you our demo Focal Utopia on a new loaner program. Due to the high cost and low availability of them at this time, I am limiting the program to 5 people who are serious about buying them. If you have a sincere interest in purchasing these headphones from us, please feel free to sign up. The rest of the rules are as follows...

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.
You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.
You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please do not post it somewhere else!
Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.
Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

I expect to ship them out next Friday to the first person who signs up.

Todd

To live in America again...

The UK is made of sad today after this announcement. I wouldn't qualify anyway.

Aug 19, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #4 of 73
Sweet! I've been thinking about buying the Utopia anyway, may try and replace my HE1000 if it's as good as I've heard it is. Sent you an email Todd!

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #5 of 73
Here are the five loaner participants. Keep an eye out for the upcoming Elear loaner program which should be announced in a week or so.

Focal Utopia Loaner program
1.       Dillan
2.       Goldendarko
3.       desiguy79
4.       John2e
5.       wormsdriver

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #6 of 73
Nice. Dillan the pressure is on buddy if you get it first!

Aug 19, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #9 of 73

To live in America again...

The UK is made of sad today after this announcement. I wouldn't qualify anyway.

You must have good reasons to want to live here instead of America

Gainful employment and a sense of adventure has been good enough to now. :)

Aug 19, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #10 of 73
Ugh, Can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to hear the Utopia, should've spent more time on head-fi at work lol.
Well, at least I know I'll have 5 reviews to look forward to while keeping an eye out for the Ether Flow series in the meantime.

My current end game goal is still SR-009 which will require me to replace almost the entire setup, hopefully Utopia could change that.

Aug 22, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #11 of 73
Looking forward to the reviews...no pressure but be descriptive as possible, please.  These perhaps will be mine some day.  No not the loaner, I want a virgin copy.  Good listening.

Aug 22, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #12 of 73
I will definitely be as descriptive as I can. Also will be doing comparisons to some good headphones too.

Looking forward to listening and grateful for the opportunity.

Aug 23, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #13 of 73
HI All,

The Utopia headphones have arrived and are currently breaking in on my head. I'm having second thoughts about sending them out... not really but I will miss them for sure. They are simply awesome! It looks like I will wait until Monday to ship them out so they get proper break in time and so I can play with them for a few extra days.

Todd

Aug 29, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #14 of 73
HI All,

Well the Utopia headphones are leaving today from us to #1 on the list (Dillan). They have over 100 hours of assorted rock n roll played through them and boy AM I GONNA MISS THEM!!! Please be sure to use them for 1 week and move them on as I will be without them for weeks or months and other people are waiting to hear them. Thanks to all who want to participate and I do have a second list of 5 people who will get to listen also. I will post that list of loaner users later this week. ENJOY!!! I look forward to your impressions!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back