Flux Lab Acoustics FA-10, FA-10 Pro, FA-12, FCN-10 & FA-12s Amplifiers - Summit-Fi for the People?: Reviews, Impressions & Discussion
Feb 6, 2023 at 4:10 PM Post #2,508 of 2,598
Indeed. Specs are useful as far as they go, but use your ears to see if it sounds good!

Worship at the altar of ASR and you end up with a Drop THX 789 as the "best" amp ever!
Well my Flux gear is more realistic sounding than the THX 789.

Feb 6, 2023 at 5:06 PM Post #2,509 of 2,598
Well my Flux gear is more realistic sounding than the THX 789.
For sure! I was lucky enough to get the FA-10 Limited, and it's pretty fantastic! I was going to leave a review, but it's already sold out!

I emailed them to let them know how much I was enjoying it, and ask if they might release another run. Maybe call it the FA-10 SE or some such. I wanted other folks to get a chance to get one/hear one. Vitalii replied with this, so who knows?

"Regarding your question about our plans for the future, we are thinking about creating a mass-produced device with a similar sound signature as the Limited, but these are still far-reaching plans."

Feb 6, 2023 at 8:34 PM Post #2,510 of 2,598
Feb 7, 2023 at 12:30 AM Post #2,511 of 2,598
For sure! I was lucky enough to get the FA-10 Limited, and it's pretty fantastic! I was going to leave a review, but it's already sold out!

I emailed them to let them know how much I was enjoying it, and ask if they might release another run. Maybe call it the FA-10 SE or some such. I wanted other folks to get a chance to get one/hear one. Vitalii replied with this, so who knows?

"Regarding your question about our plans for the future, we are thinking about creating a mass-produced device with a similar sound signature as the Limited, but these are still far-reaching plans."
I hope that Vitaliy will be back in business at full throttle.

Feb 7, 2023 at 12:37 AM Post #2,512 of 2,598
reality isn't perfectly neutral :sunglasses:
….nor does it measure perfectly….that little problem of dashing expectations….😳😕.

Mar 11, 2023 at 10:00 AM Post #2,515 of 2,598
Hey all (i hope it's allowed to copy-paste the same message to other relevant forums)
Upon getting an Enleum 23r amp, i'm considering selling my Flux Volot for around 2000 euro + shipping.
It's not that i find the Enleum to be better with headphones (the Volot is amazing with my Susvara). The Enleum simply does magic powering my floorstanding Klipsch speakers, so i guess it makes sense to keep one amp that does it all, free up some space and also sell some cables in the process.
Just wanted to give members a heads-up before posting on the classifieds.
It's the euro version. Feel free to check out my feedback and PM me.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back