FlipEars (CIEM, Made in the Philippines)
Apr 20, 2023 at 4:27 PM Post #46 of 51
Jul 31, 2023 at 6:19 PM Post #47 of 51
Bumping this thread to check in on FlipEars owners.

What model did you get? What music do you listen to the most on it? How are you enjoying the sound and if needed, any customer service from the company?

Jul 31, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #48 of 51

What model did you get? What music do you listen to the most on it? How are you enjoying the sound and if needed, any customer service from the company?
I got an Aim V4. No particular music genre, i just use it when i feel it. My only issue would be that the nozzle is a tad bit too large (though i can understand it since aries took the liberty of attaching a horn at the nozzle to improve certain frequencies. Over all its a very good iem for the price and the customizability.

Oct 24, 2023 at 11:23 AM Post #49 of 51

I'm kinda late to the party! I currently have the latest ones - Aether, Zurq, Artha, Aurora - and purely by some kind of 'privilege', since the CEO is a close friend of mine. I don't mean to sound bias, but if ever I do in the future, it's because I haven't spent much time listening to other products (I've only been able to demo some - 64 fourtes from @NickleCo , FIR stuff, Dita Perpetua, Mest stuff, Turii Ti, JHs).

I sometimes (most of the time rly) get "first ear" demos with some of the prototypes @Aries Sales churns out of the lab. It's a crazy process. (I'm trying to get him here more often).

In terms of music, I try to listen to as much, as varied, as I can. Can't say I'm one who dives deep into the intricacies of frequencies and tuning, because I find that it sucks out the joy of listening (okay, maybe that's subjective), but I do enjoy hearing lots of details out of the in-ears as a musician myself. There'd be times I favor one over the others, and one day find myself shifting.

Customer service is top-notch. If you have issues, just shoot them a message, and you'll definitely get your problem addressed. Hope to spend more time here soon!

Jan 3, 2024 at 2:08 PM Post #50 of 51
I'm kinda late to the party! I currently have the latest ones - Aether, Zurq, Artha, Aurora - and purely by some kind of 'privilege', since the CEO is a close friend of mine. I don't mean to sound bias, but if ever I do in the future, it's because I haven't spent much time listening to other products (I've only been able to demo some - 64 fourtes from @NickleCo , FIR stuff, Dita Perpetua, Mest stuff, Turii Ti, JHs).

I sometimes (most of the time rly) get "first ear" demos with some of the prototypes @Aries Sales churns out of the lab. It's a crazy process. (I'm trying to get him here more often).

In terms of music, I try to listen to as much, as varied, as I can. Can't say I'm one who dives deep into the intricacies of frequencies and tuning, because I find that it sucks out the joy of listening (okay, maybe that's subjective), but I do enjoy hearing lots of details out of the in-ears as a musician myself. There'd be times I favor one over the others, and one day find myself shifting.

Customer service is top-notch. If you have issues, just shoot them a message, and you'll definitely get your problem addressed. Hope to spend more time here soon!
can you tell us how is Zurq and Aether tuning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back