Flash player help!
Jul 9, 2005 at 2:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mmmmcheese

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I am looking for a fairly cheap flash memory MP3 player. I will use it when I got biking or on trips. I have looked at the ipod Shuffle and pretty much nothing else. Here are some criterea i am looking for...

-1GB of space
-Cheap (Preferably under 130)
-EQ
-Needs to be able to power Shure E2c (I may be getting a supermini or supermicro amp)
-Small and light
-Easy enough to use where I dont have to look at it
-Durable

I know that is alot of criterea to meet but, I think you guys can find me something that fits most of them. They are in no piticular order. Thanks

Jul 9, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by c.you
I recommend looking at the iRiver and iAudio flash players.

+1

Jul 9, 2005 at 7:54 AM Post #5 of 7
I'll +1 on those suggestions, and add on another. I don't know if you guys saw the threads by blessingx about ultra-cheap flash memory card players, did you? Well, if you get one of these or these, you'll have enough money left over to buy rechargeable batteries for it (I go with all-battery.com), and enough to get a decent memory card or two from newegg.com. For the price of a 1GB shuffle, you might be able to get 2 1GB cards, or a 1GB and 512MB and a player to interface with them, complete with rechargeables.
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 9, 2005 at 9:07 AM Post #6 of 7
I agree with the above. Also have a look at the 1Gb Muvo TX FM and the 1GB Zen Nano Plus. Both excellent players with awesome sound quality at a reasonable price too!

Jul 9, 2005 at 10:37 AM Post #7 of 7
Probably the Creative Muvo would work best, considering it has that rocker switch that you can easily feel for in your pocket. The other ones usually have a joystick, which isnt as easy as a rocker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back