Flash or High Drive
Apr 21, 2008 at 4:07 PM Post #16 of 26
i don't recommend sansa though theyknow their stuff with flash storage, the audio quality is behind, i heard of a surpising toshiba said to sound reaaly good but only 4gig, i really recommend you the zen or to wait for the zen x-fi

Apr 21, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #17 of 26
I want one between 8 to 16 gb.
The size screen isn't very important, but if he's nice, it's better
tongue.gif

I mainly want a very good audio quality.

Apr 21, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #18 of 26
Cowon D2 should be great for you. Great sound quality, the output power needed to drive cans, and integrated SDHC support. With a 8GB D2, you can add a 32GB SDHC card, and get a smashing 40GB player. Even better results with the upcoming 16GB Cowon D2.

Apr 21, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jujulio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't recommend sansa though theyknow their stuff with flash storage, the audio quality is behind.

The Sansa Clip is one of the best I've heard.

Apr 21, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

i don't recommend sansa though theyknow their stuff with flash storage, the audio quality is behind, i heard of a surpising toshiba said to sound reaaly good but only 4gig, i really recommend you the zen or to wait for the zen x-fi

sq on the clip is quite good actually.. :S

Apr 21, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

My sister's got the zen, and i don't really like it.

Apr 21, 2008 at 7:08 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomikans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sq on the clip is quite good actually.. :S

I recommend the 8GB Fuze. It has the same sound quality as the Clip but it's a much better overall player, including memory expansion.

Apr 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #24 of 26
Flash drives all the way. Anything with moving spindles for any portability use like Running, Jogging, Riding bikes... is just a nono. More strain on the components.

Flash drives may not have the amount of rewrite as a harddrive but the longivity in the portability usage as i mentioned outweighs that if you ask me.

You can somewhat relate it with a portable cd player since it also spins like a HD except a HD wont skip.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:20 PM Post #25 of 26
Personally I have a hard drive based iPod because the capacity is important to me. I don't use it for running or exercise though.

I use my Sony Ericsson walkman phone (with 2GB memory card) if I do any activities which may damage my iPod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back